[WSC2] Signups & Introduction - Prizepool 500€ and growing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Iu6PJn.jpg

C[size=18pt]aptain L[size=18pt]ust > [size=24pt]C[size=18pt]allum
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

» TAG  TW_

» LOCATIONEurope

» CONTACTS
game_badge_wb.png
Captain
P6EEJdM.gif
TaleWorlds
ler7hzy.gif
Yoru

» ROSTER

YoruTBD
GreedTBD
RavenTBD
PepperTBD
SupernovaTBD
EderTBD
ApfelTBD
White_NoiseTBD

will add the IDs and other stuff later

Name :Retamar
Past Teams :FTW,Trinity,NNN
Nationality : Esp
Taleworlds : retamar
Steam  https://steamcommunity.com/id/retamarcito
Preferred Class :  archer , inf or cav

Team name: Frontline Tactics
Team Tag: FT
Team Location: Europe
Contact 1: Charlini - Taleworlds - Steam
Contact 2: Dume - Taleworlds - Steam
Team Banner:
8b862093933f3be6bc01e74069d63ff3.png
Roster:
Charlini6807863998932
Dume1745137
Scar407629
Gibby1182817
Peter104596712127
DarkLight5091541554215
Arni2441765
SirAlecks18370082885926
Rainbow147159
Kane1754909
Oliveran225538
Sparta662238

Name: Attila
Past Teams: Wonwokie,IR,FTW
Nationality: Netherlands
Taleworlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024641142/
Preferred Class: Archer

Team name:HighestVIrtue
Team Tag:HV
Team Location:CIS
Contact 1: Max
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092425986/
Contact 2: Demon
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058445740/
Team Banner:
w8Xeq9qkRfU.jpg
Roster:
Demon 1410971
WinFrid_TD 3320809 2010726
Max 4056480
Anubis 1097864
Penetrator 2034176
Rey 92756
Samanya 2150546
Eldar 1696316
Ext_Kill 1786983
zAnger 1751063
FwXartez 1785086

Team name: Cheshire Cats Clan
Team Tag: CCC_
Team Location: Europe (+ USA & Kazakhstan)
Contact 1: OliESC_Xberg (Taleworlds & Steam)
Contact 2: Fabio (Taleworlds & Steam)
Team Banner:
CCC_CheshireCats_Banner.png
Roster:
Tortellini1313280
Sir_Galamad1093243
Richard377532
Rawnrawn19171
Rat746143
OliESC_Xberg418371
Niragar1135735
Myrmidon_Achilles2068494
Muzzle704026
Hansworst2004907
Gasset2046265
Fabio385584
Erminas400033
ChatNoir95189
Cavetroll1204117
Alene512432
Achaner644582

Fietta said:
*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

[size=12pt]Hello Warbladers!
            As one of the head admins on the second edition of the 'Warband Summer Cup', we'd like you all to know that all the money that you decide to donate will directly be in the pockets of the WSC administrators. Since FT's poor performance in the WBL, they've decided to bump right up by recruiting AE mercs and Arni to provide the best chance of taking YOUR money in an already dying game where the majority of top players cease to exist. What does it mean for all you teams? You'll all be playing for the €0 prize pool and second place! Fantastic! I'll be sure to donate some money to the tournament. We decided to keep the FT roster a secret so you can all be sure to donate all your money so the admin team (FT) can pocket it. The intentions of this tournament have been clear; the tournament's 'clear' aim is to take people's money bring the community together once more with mediocre top teams battle it out for a prize pool. It will bring top teams lead by dictators and mercs (FT) and teams lead by... Wait, where are the other top teams?

DISCLAIMER - IM NOT SAYING THAT ALL FT PLAYERS ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY OR ANYTHING PLEASE DONT DO THINK THAT. SCAR ETC ARE DOIN IT FOR FUN ETC

Reposted coz asked and no progress xx

1. Most of the money is given by the organizers themselves, or by the sponsors the organizers found.
2. They spend their time to organize the tournament for YOU to play
3. All the money isn't even going to the winning team.

Shut up and play.  :lol:

Unless something weird happens i'll be posting a team in a few days.

Fietta said:
*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

As one of the head admins on the second edition of the 'Warband Summer Cup', we'd like you all to know that all the money that you decide to donate will directly be in the pockets of the WSC administrators. Since FT's poor performance in the WBL, they've decided to bump right up by recruiting AE mercs and Arni to provide the best chance of taking YOUR money in an already dying game where the majority of top players cease to exist. What does it mean for all you teams? You'll all be playing for the €0 prize pool and second place! Fantastic! I'll be sure to donate some money to the tournament. We decided to keep the FT roster a secret so you can all be sure to donate all your money so the admin team (FT) can pocket it. The intentions of this tournament have been clear; the tournament's 'clear' aim is to take people's money bring the community together once more with mediocre top teams battle it out for a prize pool. It will bring top teams lead by dictators and mercs (FT) and teams lead by... Wait, where are the other top teams?

DISCLAIMER - IM NOT SAYING THAT ALL FT PLAYERS ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY OR ANYTHING PLEASE DONT DO THINK THAT. SCAR ETC ARE DOIN IT FOR FUN ETC

coz few hundred euro divided for all players in the team will make them rich :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even if theyre kids they ll get more money mowing neighbours lawn for like 4 weekends XDDD

Or maybe they wanna call their parents and say MOM COME SEE - I EARN BY PLAYING GAMES, PLZ DONT MAKE ME DO MY HOMEWORK TODAY xDDDDDDDDD

sotamursu123 said:
Fietta said:
*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

1. Most of the money is given by the organizers themselves, or by the sponsors the organizers found.
2. They spend their time to organize the tournament for YOU to play
3. All the money isn't even going to the winning team.

Shut up and play.  :lol:

Unless something weird happens i'll be posting a team in a few days.

If the prize pool is split, that's fair.
Thanks for letting us know about your new team.

anyone playing solely for money has to be african

ur spending at least 15 hours of your time on practice matches and officials for a prize of 30 euros. thats 2 euros an hour

if money's really that tight you should spend your time looking for a job not complaining on forums about the prize

Team name: Guards of Dictator
Team Tag: GoD
Team Location: Poland
Contact 1: Dyktator [Taleworlds - Steam]
Contact 2: Kradus [Steam]
Contact 3: Dominique [Steam]
Team Banner:
TBA
Roster:
IvE/Barbarian13084
Konrad16178
Bazi166221228594
Dominique25069
Kradus41327
Rome381752
Luther711362
Netoman717649
Prusak985955
Maciek1232859
Ganczo1322617
Dyktator1387001

Will add banner and a few more players later :wink:

Hrod said:
anyone playing solely for money has to be african

ur spending at least 15 hours of your time on practice matches and officials for a prize of 30 euros. thats 2 euros an hour

if money's really that tight you should spend your time looking for a job not complaining on forums about the prize

Trebron said:
coz few hundred euro divided for all players in the team will make them rich :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even if theyre kids they ll get more money mowing neighbours lawn for like 4 weekends XDDD

Or maybe they wanna call their parents and say MOM COME SEE - I EARN BY PLAYING GAMES, PLZ DONT MAKE ME DO MY HOMEWORK TODAY xDDDDDDDDD

That moment when every new person who comments on the subject comments the same thing to which I've already replied to in the previous posts. I'll tell you again. It's not about me getting any of the money, I truly couldn't give two **** about me receiving it it's the fact that the money would be going to FT regardless. It might not be FT's intentions, it might not be the donators intentions, but the point is that all donations that come in will be going to the stacked FT. I don't give a toss about how much **** 30 euros Is, I probably have more money than all of you. We've clearly moved past this anyways, we're playing for second place.

If people keep commenting the same thing 'If people are playing for the money bla bla bla' when that's not even what the topic's on then I'll go insane.

IF you read past page 1, you'd probably see this:

Fietta said:
CarpeDiem said:
Money is not the reason to play, if you wanna get these 50 euros, just work a day, Fietta. Much easier than playing 5-6 matches a week, for atleast 6 weeks.

It's just a great addition, a bonus that the community deserves, some hype that will awaken multiplayer scene.

Ok so people STILL don't understand the problem. I don't give a toss about getting the money, I don't give a toss about teams. What I give a toss about is people saying great teams still exist and can win against the new FT team. ALL THE MONEY WILL INEVITABLY GO TO FT SO WHY DONATE? What don't you understand? Money might be a nice addition, but not for us but for FT. I could show you a process graph of all the teams from when they started and ended. I could show how IG has died and different people that have left. I'm not going to but all that information will show how F****** dead the game is. Don't reply with teams that can win because I don't want to hear it.

I feel like I have to repeat myself to every individual player that comments on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom