Modding Questions - That I couldn't find

Users who are viewing this thread

So I have modding related questions.

I have created an entirely different set of soldiers that I would like to set as the base of a faction/kingdom/culture.Recruiting them from that new faction was my aim. I don't seem to be able to do so and i don't know what it is that i am missing.

Also, If possible i would like to create a new culture, kingdom, and faction for this set of people if possible. I'm sure that there is a way. The only way i know how to is to change an already made faction, like the Dead knights.

To go with the kingdom I would like to add towns and villages. I'm aware that once I am in them I can change their aesthetics. I can chance an item that is already on the map into something else, but i can't figure out how to create a new item for the map. I don't want to steal away the Salt mine, Farmsteads, as well as some of the other beneficial things just to make them into towns and things.

And just as an extra, if at all possible, is there a way for me to create new lords that follow the guidelines, as well as a leader for a new faction? Thanks to all the wonderful people that nigh fid this post and answer anything

I am aware of the general tips page, but thanks for the direction anyways.

As for the tutorial, thanks i had no idea it existed and couldn't find it. I'm assuming its due to me looking in the viking conquest forums.

Do you know of a way to work around the map itself or a source that could help with that?

Thanks for the information so far.

Back
Top Bottom