SP Native t

Users who are viewing this thread

That's what I need from the mod! A storyline RPG!

Great work man, I'm definitely gonna play this today. Too bad I need WSE to play this...
Does this mod work with current Steam version or some older one supported by WSE?

minh4792 said:
Wow, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Hope you keeping develop this mod.

Glad you liked. I most certainly am and we already have a discord channel where we discuss, get the bug reports and general chit-chat if you want to stop by: https://discord.gg/nMZXT4U

Masterancza said:
That's what I need from the mod! A storyline RPG!

Great work man, I'm definitely gonna play this today. Too bad I need WSE to play this...
Does this mod work with current Steam version or some older one supported by WSE?

Great to hear. You can play it with 1.173, which is about the latest version. Just follow the link in OP, below the download.

Easter Cow said:
Sick looking mod Belendor! I like it!

Glad you liked man! You know we have discord for the project, if you want to hop in.

minh4792 said:
But there is some problem with AI in tournament :shifty:

What about it?

minh4792 said:

What about it?
[/quote]
My english is not good, so I can not describe it clearly. When the AI rides horse toward you, they just stand there and wait for you hit them to die, they don't ride around.

minh4792 said:
minh4792 said:
minh4792 said:

What about it?
My english is not good, so I can describe clearly. When the AI ride horse toward you, they just stand there and wait for you hit them to die, they don't ride around.

Thanks for the report. I looked into it and it is fixed now. I will launch a new patch today or tomorrow.

Beta 0.2 patch released!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/sevenheart/downloads/sevenheart-beta-patch-02

ANNOUNCEMENT

No more delays!

So - It has been a few days of constant bug-hunting, feature improvement and community management. We actually have a sweet community already in discord channel if you want to stop by, where we are in constant chit-chat.

So ahm, I know there was many frustration for the HUGE delay issue upon switching back to world map from party menus. So solution is to play the game without "realistic saving". Saving the game at the moment takes times, so that is why we integrated an autosaving feature by pressing "ENTER" on world map.

Choose the "Allow me to quit without saving" to remove the world map lag then use autosaving we implemented. (Key "ENTER)

So - ahm, that is about it. Thanks a lot for the support, feedback and bug-reporting. Specially - the people on discord. We have a cool community there already and I try to engage with everyone. So - hop in if you want to chit chat and all!

Peace. Out.

New armored cloths:

robes.png

Easter Cow said:
Efe Karacar said:
Nop, custom mesh
Ah alright, they look sick. :smile:

Glad you liked :smile:

I am working on the new patch where I fixed like 100+ bugs, added some badass new features, a new subfaction system where you get to meet with the rangers with their own scene, NPCs and quests and things I don't remember at the moment.

One more step to a stable version, men!

Man, this mod looks really cool. I can not wait to see it in a more advanced state of developement, but even right now it's really enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom