[WBL] MOSS Anti-cheat

Users who are viewing this thread

? Rey said:
๖Kern said:
Device said:
Let Anubis prove his innocence by using MOSS. If it works just like how you are saying it does then there is no big deal letting the man play is there?
For all we know he could be innocent and banning him is a bit harsh.

There is no proving of the innocence. If he truly used the cheats, he can just turn them off for now. If we let him play in this tournament, he will be labelled innocent in every other. We believe he cheated. MOSS is a measurement against cheating but it doesn’t change the fact that he actually cheated.

You still don't realize that the key word here is "We believe he cheated".

It is what you believe. It is not 100% confirmed information and you can't know for sure whether he did or not. You got anti-cheat now so you can be sure that people suspected will not use anything (even if they did). You got any doubts? Request MOSS file and check it. I honestly do not see a reasoning behind this.

Just to point out - I am not protecting anyone, but I am just trying to understand why the **** would Maximou have an opportunity to play and Anubis not.
Because Maximou's never shown illegitimate gameplay, while Anubis has. Maximou's 'cheating' never went further than a post on a certain forum, which was called out rather quickly. Anubis has RECENTLY used cheats to boost his performance and it's been proven, whether you want to believe that verdict or not isn't an issue Kern should have to argue. There's a group of players who'll rush to defend Anubis and go 'but he never cheated!!! you can't prove it!!!', but any other will accept that he used software that improved his aiming.

Anubis is being banned as a punishment for cheating, Maximou is being forced to use moss based on justified suspicions of cheating.

cheater A admits to downloading hacks. cheater B looks pretty suspicious but has provided recording etc for evidence. cheater B is banned 

what am i missing here lol? didnt max become a t1 archer in a very short period of time? and where was it proven/confirmed that anubis cheated

He was banned from the mercenaries module after careful consideration by their administrators. A lot of people have seen the videos/GIFs of Anubis's epic aiming by now and there's no denying he cheated.

Guaccmoleboy said:
cheater A admits to downloading hacks. cheater B looks pretty suspicious but has provided recording etc for evidence. cheater B is banned 

what am i missing here lol? didnt max become a t1 archer in a very short period of time? and where was it proven/confirmed that anubis cheated

Has provided a recording and..? The recording was made days after he was accused.

? Rey said:

It is what you believe. It is not 100% confirmed information and you can't know for sure whether he did or not. You got anti-cheat now so you can be sure that people suspected will not use anything (even if they did). You got any doubts? Request MOSS file and check it. I honestly do not see a reasoning behind this.

Just to point out - I am not protecting anyone, but I am just trying to understand why the **** would Maximou have an opportunity to play and Anubis not.

I do realize it just enough. Yet, Alecks' reasoning and comparison were enough for us to decide this way. Anubis did not try a single thing to defend himself, you are not his attorneys to do that for him, if he has something to say, he has the right to do so. Since it seems like he has no interest in defending himself and the evidence provided was more than enough for us, he is banned.

Maximou has admitted that he downloaded an autoblock when DarkLight's tourney was still running, but no one has ever recorded a video of him using aimbot nor posted anything convincing about his case.

๖Kern said:
Guaccmoleboy said:

Has provided a recording and..? The recording was made days after he was accused.

? Rey said:

I do realize it just enough. Yet, Alecks' reasoning and comparison were enough for us to decide this way. Anubis did not try a single thing to defend himself, you are not his attorneys to do that for him, if he has something to say, he has the right to do so. Since it seems like he has no interest in defending himself and the evidence provided was more than enough for us, he is banned.

Maximou has admitted that he downloaded an autoblock when DarkLight's tourney was still running, but no one has ever recorded a video of him using aimbot nor posted anything convincing about his case.
Well, it's time so say something. Why do u think that i never tried to protect myself? Why would i do it always? Yes,there my bad also, Words that i said to Alecks were a terrible, it's understandable, cause i was angry. After this he starts to ignore me, well, i deserve this.  I tried to communicate with other admins and get ignored by them too.
http://prntscr.com/jcjvfn
http://prntscr.com/jch0ez
http://prntscr.com/jch0kq
If you're interesting i could explain all of gifs.Sometimes my mouse laggs(showed in one of gifs,u could see also in my videos). Don't think that a video mean something.Also i have to say something about my failed prooves after "accused of cheating". As u know i play with really low quality even with these settings my laptop makes really hot after 1 hour of playing. Even without
recording FPS drops sometimes from 150 to 90 with +50 players on server. With using record program it comes from 130 to 70 with high number players on server.I did two first video's in same day when Alecks asked me for that,tbh i thought it was a joke.Also Alecks didn't said what he wants from me to watch,something like "just play,we want to watch your playstyle" nothing else.I didn't know that it was really seriuos and didn't care about side i play when i'm recording(i mean red or green side, it's important if you want to kill more people). And stop talking about thing that i was accused in cheating in Wfas,that's not true. i have played in wfas about 7k hours in 7 years, and one important thing in wfas it's shooting. I have replicated anything you show as evidince of me cheating. What you call "twitching" that's my playstyle,what you call "flickshots" that's my playstyle. And i will never stop do headshots, don't even try to chill yourself with words like "he caught!! he will play  much worse after!!",cause i never use any type of cheats in M&B. You don't even want me to play with Anti-Cheat? What's his point then? I played only two matches after ban and ye i played well. I'm recording everytime i play archer,i play with laggs and even with laggs i do headshots,flickshots and etc. Btw i don't really understand what you expect from people who you call "cheaters"? Human reaction is understandable, so ye i'm sorry about words that i said earlier. Do whatever you want.

EX ANUBIS said:
Well, it's time so say something. Why do u think that i never tried to protect myself? Why would i do it always? Yes,there my bad also, Words that i said to Alecks were a terrible, it's understandable, cause i was angry. After this he starts to ignore me, well, i deserve this.  I tried to communicate with other admins and get ignored by them too.
http://prntscr.com/jcjvfn
http://prntscr.com/jch0ez
http://prntscr.com/jch0kq
If you're interesting i could explain all of gifs.Sometimes my mouse laggs(showed in one of gifs,u could see also in my videos). Don't think that a video mean something.Also i have to say something about my failed prooves after "accused of cheating". As u know i play with really low quality even with these settings my laptop makes really hot after 1 hour of playing. Even without
recording FPS drops sometimes from 150 to 90 with +50 players on server. With using record program it comes from 130 to 70 with high number players on server.I did two first video's in same day when Alecks asked me for that,tbh i thought it was a joke.Also Alecks didn't said what he wants from me to watch,something like "just play,we want to watch your playstyle" nothing else.I didn't know that it was really seriuos and didn't care about side i play when i'm recording(i mean red or green side, it's important if you want to kill more people). And stop talking about thing that i was accused in cheating in Wfas,that's not true. i have played in wfas about 7k hours in 7 years, and one important thing in wfas it's shooting. I have replicated anything you show as evidince of me cheating. What you call "twitching" that's my playstyle,what you call "flickshots" that's my playstyle. And i will never stop do headshots, don't even try to chill yourself with words like "he caught!! he will play  much worse after!!",cause i never use any type of cheats in M&B. You don't even want me to play with Anti-Cheat? What's his point then? I played only two matches after ban and ye i played well. I'm recording everytime i play archer,i play with laggs and even with laggs i do headshots,flickshots and etc. Btw i don't really understand what you expect from people who you call "cheaters"? Human reaction is understandable, so ye i'm sorry about words that i said earlier. Do whatever you want.

dont click his links they could be virus

I want to remind everyone that public blaming is not appreciated on the TW forum. Making disparaging comments that have no content relevant to the topics/discussion are against the forum rules.
Please avoid unproven claims and try to be polite even if the topic is emotionally charged.

Back
Top Bottom