[WBL] MOSS Anti-cheat

Users who are viewing this thread

Hero_of_Ferelden said:
Fietta said:
If I were to be benched I'd normally do work, assignments etc. For every set you're bench it's an extra 15 minutes less I can do on my assignment.

I but if your teammate drops (Just like Charlini in the finals of the WNL), I could easily tab in, now I'd have to reload the entire game.

Pick one. Don't claim to be dedicated to your education whilst at the same time constantly being at the ready to jump in mid-set.

I'm on teamspeak, they're saying 'Fietta get in I dropped', I'm tabbed out, I can tab back in. Considering I listen to music when doing work, people talking isn't that much different.

OurGloriousLeader said:
No it is not. It is available to anyone.

Not everything is available.

Yes everything. Here is a randomly selected rainbow six siege match MOSS download from one of 10 players:

https://play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/anz-pc/r6siege/pro/year-3-season-1-group-a/download/27584993/

It contains all the same info we're asking for.

HKP said:
no valid reason to refuse this tbh
dropout happens like once out of 20 games since the last tourneys servers were better

Lol, you're such an idiot. Yeah, you mean Charlini dropping out in the finals of the latest WNL? If there's a chance to drop then I'd rather not have to load up my game.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Yes everything. Here is a randomly selected rainbow six siege match MOSS download from one of 10 players:

https://play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/anz-pc/r6siege/pro/year-3-season-1-group-a/download/27584993/

They show the screenshots and that's it, the log file most likely is edited to remove private IPs, directories etc. What's available to the public is everything other than private information as that can't be released.

OurGloriousLeader said:

These are uploaded for every match, by every player, and made available to anyone.

Looking at the screenshots, it also takes photos of your desktop before the game even starts, that to me is a complete turnoff considering 'Don't tab out between sets', when it takes a screenshot before you play anything. The log files are most likely edited so they're available as there's no private information. CS-GO sweaty players are constantly playing, they don't have the 'casual' feel of warband and benching.

OurGloriousLeader said:

it contained 6 vids of his private convs in discord, 1 of his internet page and email-adress, and about 50 blackscreens.
That's what you want?

Ciiges said:
OurGloriousLeader said:

it contained 6 vids of his private convs in discord, 1 of his internet page and email-adress, and about 50 blackscreens.
That's what you want?

Those black screens are probably black because of private information too.

Fietta said:
I bet if kern wasn't this tournament admin he would be like 'dis idea bad' but since ae contact him he is like yes pls I will try and also tell people how great it is

Uff, seems like Fietta knows a lot more about me than I do. :eek:

I originally didn't plan to use the anti-cheat. I liked Deacon's idea, but I basically told him, that we would like to run the tourney without additional work this brings, additionally, I was expecting that announcing thing like this would bring a new drama where Fietta would be community's lawyer.
However, I changed my mind when the case with Anubis came up.

No, I wouldn't be against it, simply because I do not have a single problem with sharing a screenshot of my background (like others do).

Anyway, your primitive "Can do something productive" is the worst argument you've ever brought up. Don't act like you can't sacrifice 20 minutes or work on your assignment sooner/later, otherwise, you might aswell just quit Warband again so it doesn't take a portion of your time.

You're not listening. I've played in these. There is no editing. After the match, each player is required to immediately upload the file MOSS creates for you, which is then immediately available. You don't know what you're talking about and you're looking for problems rather than looking at the facts of what is required, what is contained in the files, and how many more serious organisations (and players) use it. And sadly, you're not alone in this for once Fietta.

And yes, it will take screens of private convos if you let it. If that's a serious concern for any of you, don't do it in the middle of an official match.

edit: black screens are from menus or loading screens which sometimes don't get captured.

OurGloriousLeader said:
You're not listening. I've played in these. There is no editing. After the match, each player is required to immediately upload the file MOSS creates for you, which is then immediately available. You don't know what you're talking about and you're looking for problems rather than looking at the facts of what is required, what is contained in the files, and how many more serious organisations (and players) use it. And sadly, you're not alone in this for once Fietta.

And yes, it will take screens of private convos if you let it. If that's a serious concern for any of you, don't do it in the middle of an official match.

Why is there also 50 black screens? I'm pretty sure that's because of private info.

OurGloriousLeader said:
edit: black screens are from menus or loading screens which sometimes don't get captured.

I already said. also, there is a bug in R6 that causes some black screens due to AA but not always, which isn't a concern for Warband.

OurGloriousLeader said:
OurGloriousLeader said:

I already said. also, there is a bug in R6 that causes some black screens due to AA but not always, which isn't a concern for Warband.

Ok so there's black screens and grey screens, explain what a grey screen is? None of them screenshots actually show the game??? I don't understand... These screenshots are basically saying 'Hey, we're just taking screenshots of your desktop and nothing about the game'.

Fietta said:
HKP said:
no valid reason to refuse this tbh
dropout happens like once out of 20 games since the last tourneys servers were better
Lol, you're such an idiot. Yeah, you mean Charlini dropping out in the finals of the latest WNL? If there's a chance to drop then I'd rather not have to load up my game.

like i said it can happen like once or twice?
but no cheaters in exchange, might get the rule that you can only have the people that actually play + streamers / admins on the server and problem fixed, yes it can happen

you're a ****ing retard fietta

Fietta said:
Ok so there's black screens and grey screens, explain what a grey screen is? None of them screenshots actually show the game??? I don't understand... These screenshots are basically saying 'Hey, we're just taking screenshots of your desktop and nothing about the game'.

Ye I guess this guy has the AA bug. (I dind't check the files just picked one randomly)

https://play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/anz-pc/r6siege/pro/year-3-season-1-group-a/download/27584992/

This one has actual screens of the game.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Fietta said:

Ye I guess this guy has the AA bug. (I dind't check the files just picked one randomly)

https://play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/anz-pc/r6siege/pro/year-3-season-1-group-a/download/27584992/

This one has actual screens of the game.

That's better

Point is, all the info is immediately publicly available and required for competition (even relatively casual, open for all ones). It is not harmful info regarding your own PC specs or processes, and the screenshots show what you see only (therefore it's within your control what gets put out there).

edit: and ofc, we're not even asking for that - it is more private

If anyone is wondering how it looks here it is :wink:

Link to the images within the folder.

I only played ig for like 20 mins. In the logfile it shows all the relevant stuff related to your hardware and how it is run. So no actual personal stuff apart from your PC name I guess.

Edit: There was also no drop in fps or anything related while i was playing if anyone is worried about it causing you fps drops.

Back
Top Bottom