Bertalicious2054423
Ciiges1754921
Ganni2641631
GrafBlade1211056
PilgrimSoon....  :twisted:
Tom54p1985303
VolcomSoon....  :twisted:
Volcom: 51181

Nexonner, can we pick our matches? I like that we can build up some tension and hype towards a match we know is not gonna be 1 sided.
Maybe have tiers where the king can rise from T3 to T2 for example. Or Gold to Diamond?
Your idea could be a kickstart to matchmaking through community effort with a bit of tweaking!

Windle said:
can we pick our matches?
If you mean to challenge the definite rival, then this is not that thing, what I want to provide by playing the «King of the Hill», because actually I already thought about it before. I understand, that you want to prevent unfair becoming the "King of the Hill" by beating seven rivals, which may be beaten by some other participant too.

1. Solution, related to adding one strong participant in the place between less experienced is actually unfair to system of the competition at all and unpleasantly to player, who is being in a way to be the King.
2. Maybe, when player already has six wins in a row, then all participants together may choose player, who will meet with him in the final? Or maybe participant in queue, who actually must play against him, may decide it independently?
3. Maybe just make queue manually?

No, I don't want to determine winner clearly and strictly; this is not a tournament with the final, but some sort of competition with a lot of series with casual moments, which must give pleasure for all participants: as for low skilled players, who will specially train and hope to beat the strong rival every now and again, and for the already experienced players, who will naively hope, that there will be no more strong players on their way. I think, every participant choses his own aim in the «King of the Hill».

And doesn't matter, how long the season is going: if it will be ended quickly, we just will start new after; some participant will get his "trophy" and just will be added in the table of winners. Or if season is continues for a long time, then there will be pretty tense atmosphere in this competition, and maybe some champions will joinining it to finally end it.

I think, first of all, we need to see, what really will happen, and only after that we can to share an opinon about «King of the Hill», to estimate it, and maybe change something in rules.

Nexoner said:
I think, first of all, we need to see, what really will happen, and only after that we can to share an opinon about «King of the Hill», to estimate it, and maybe change something in rules.
That's the answer I was hoping for :smile:
Looking forward to stride with my fellow Thunderbolt Ferrets!

Last results

Nexoner
[td][size=12pt]4:7 Vince[/td][td]
i7j5nrB.jpg
[/td]

[tr][td][size=12pt]Vince[/td][td][size=12pt]1:7 Crip4Life[/td][td]
4rT7Pbz.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[size=14pt]Next fight: Crip4Life vs Rey

Must be played at 28.04 the Saturday.

Rule added: the "attacking" participant is choosing the faction.

Last results

Shield Fighting:Crip4life
[td]7:4 Rey[/td][td]
FC34D50E13F83F5DBC17F85CB31774C8ABBC6E98
[/td]

Next fights
Category
[td]Players involved[/td][td]Date[/td]
[tr][td]Shield Fighting[/td][td]Crip4Life vs SerGregor[/td][td]29.04 the Sunday[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Classical Duel[/td][td]Nexoner vs Rey[/td][td]29.04 the Sunday[/td][/tr]

Zerox has missed his queue.

Category:2x2

[tr][td]Team name:[/td][td]Emperium[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Contact:[/td][td]Device[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Banner:[/td][/tr]
JLoDxAK.png

Device1154811
Demon3699124

Last results

Shield Fighting:Crip4life
[td]7:4 SerGregor[/td][td]
5FACCA7A7272C1A4F730FE45B57E1E0F0F8545C6
[/td]

Crip4life has 3 wins.

Next fights
Category
[td]Players involved[/td][td]Date[/td]
[tr][td]Shield Fighting[/td][td]Crip4Life vs JackJony[/td][td]30.04 the Monday[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Classical Duel[/td][td]Nexoner vs Rey[/td][td]30.04 the Monday[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Classical Duel[/td][td]Winner ? vs SerGregor[/td][td]30.04 the Monday[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom