Dev Blog 19/04/18

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml][IMG]https://www.taleworlds.com/Images/News/blog_post_36_taleworldswebsite.jpg[/IMG] Medieval warfare was as brutal and terrifying as you might imagine. Soldiers fought for their lives in ferocious hand-to-hand combat using a variety of different weapons to protect themselves and defeat their opponents. Polearms, swords, maces and axes were used to devastating effect and anyone unlucky enough to be on the receiving end of a blow from one of these vicious weapons of war would certainly know about it. [/parsehtml]Read more at: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/56

I personally think that having to stop yourself for a killing animation would break the flow of combat, as it would having to equip another weapon to finish a foe. Then IDK, these are the ways War of the Roses implemented daggers, let's see what TW has to offer

Very nice blog but I hope you are carefull about giving hopes to us :sad: (It is almost harvesting season). Invasion of this blog just launched by impatient followers for new blog so please send it to us  :ohdear:

Whassup TW? wheres my weekly fix?

Rainbow Dash said:
Childishlike, aggressive, whiny ramblings

Hahah wooow thank god this brony got muted, I see his comments in every thread, being a total **** and shooting down any civil discussion, on any subject.

Dethikus said:
Whassup TW? wheres my weekly fix?

Rainbow Dash said:
Childishlike, aggressive, whiny ramblings

Hahah wooow thank god this brony got muted, I see his comments in every thread, being a total **** and shooting down any civil discussion, on any subject.
Why do people even argue with that being

+RKStranger

Yeah that is probably what it is about. Since the last weeks one was weapons: melee

TW better mention some advantages and setbacks of composite bows and recurve bows to longbows.
Also it would be cool if we get some gifs related to archery.

Also they also will probably forget to mention javelins, jareeds, throwing axes and throwing knifes.

KhergitLancer80 said:
+RKStranger

Yeah that is probably what it is about. Since the last weeks one was weapons: melee

TW better mention some advantages and setbacks of composite bows and recurve bows to longbows.
Also it would be cool if we get some gifs related to archery.

Also they also will probably forget to mention javelins, jareeds, throwing axes and throwing knifes.

Maybe it will be about "ranged weapons"? Not just bows.

How are the blogs getting later and later while simultaneously giving less and less info/substance? How was callum two hours later than usual on one of the least informative blogs? Could it be? Are we nearing the finish line?

2GUOWR4.jpg

Riot !!!!

Back
Top Bottom