[Minor League] Stage 8 — Grand & Small Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 20.04

Users who are viewing this thread

Nexoner

Sergeant Knight
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

sACQfHx.png

Stage 8 — Grand and Small finals
Final eighth stage of Minor League is lasts five days: from Monday 16.04 to Friday 20.04.
Content

Nexoner said:
1. About match.
Minor League' match may consists of two, three or four maps. Each map has two sets – the parts, where teams plays for first to 3 wins. After this, teams are swapping the places. Team scores on the map are summarized from both sets, and in this result one team is considered as winner of a map. In the case of a draw, teams must play third map, and in this case of a draw, teams plays last fourth map "Winterburg": first to 3 wins, and factions must be mirrored and picked due strikeout method: first team ban one faction, after that other team ban the second faction, and etc. In the result, match will be conducted by the last left faction.​
L1e5fYD.jpg

1. Verloren: Nord — Vaegirs
EwyRACv.jpg

2. Fort of Honour: Rhodoks — Sarranids
sagYaIS.jpg

3. Separation Anxiety: Khergits — Sarranids

Upcoming matches

Teams has an opportunity to choose their own map and one faction for the match. You will need to choose one from the list of maps. Your chosen map will replace one of the first two maps, and your rival will choose their own faction after.

Grand Final

Quake and Aksundur must record video of their gameplay of whole match or make three screenshots per round for whole match: at start of round, at 2:30 and at the end of round, even they has been killed.
Screenshots must contain players, walls and sight, if you play as shooter.
Match may be free spectated by Nexoner and any members from other teams from Stage 7 and 8 (not NNN).

LVCrt8N.png

Genç Atsızlar
ch8NUvC.jpg
e4fFSIV.jpg

hXzW0ek.jpg
1vHMDZT.jpg

0:1
Up2juoT.png
Napoleonic Native Noobs
ME5IpVz.jpg
XIKjezV.jpg

kbZI0GU.jpg

NiqC6p2.png

Small Final

5nKCq97.jpg

Proland

ME5IpVz.jpg
XIKjezV.jpg

kbZI0GU.jpg
kbZI0GU.jpg

[td]0:0
Up2juoT.png
[td]
ICA

ME5IpVz.jpg
XIKjezV.jpg

kbZI0GU.jpg

[td]
SpeJFWF.png

[/td]

[/td]
[/td]

Nexoner said:
Fixtures of the finals

In the final stage, there will be setted three maps with factions as usually, but also each team will get an opportunity to choose their own map and one faction for the match. You will need to choose one from the list of maps. Your chosen map will replace one of the first two maps, and your rival will choose their own faction after.

New map

New map "Arshabah" is in the list of maps, and you will be able to choose it for your match, but this map will not be setted basically as one of three maps for matches.
PXS3o7f.jpg

Just a question but what happens when this guy doesn't record his match or does and hits nothing?  What happens when you realise 2 teams have been knocked out by cheaters and your whole tournement is ruined?

>Allows cheats in his own team
>Gets knocked out
>Another team have a CONFIRMED CHEAT
>Let's them continue playing with the task of recording their screen
>They're going to turn off their software and hit **** throughout
>Nexoner is going to believe any excuse 'Oh I had an off day'
>Tournament ends
>? Hopefully Nexoner doesn't host another tournament alone as he is completely incapable.

cheaters of atziclar whatever it is i suggest that you give default to NNN. Because we already know that Quake cheats... He would either record his match and do bad shoots or he would be benched the whole match.

I officially declare NNN, Leeds and CFB winners of the Minor League
I officially declare Cheaters of alcatraz winners of the Nice try cheaters league .

Alyss said:
cheaters of atziclar whatever it is i suggest that you give default to NNN. Because we already know that Quake cheats... He would either record his match and do bad shoots or he would be benched the whole match.

I officially declare NNN, Leeds and CFB winners of the Minor League
I officially declare Cheaters of alcatraz winners of the Nice try cheaters league .
All we need now are medals.

Three screenshots per round would allow the potential cheaters to toggle their cheats on and off, they should HAVE to record their screens if I'm honest or that's just bs.

But from what I've seen on other threads and from speaking to a few of his old clan mates I think Quake is guilty of cheating, though unsure about the other guy as I never looked into him.

EDIT: Though I guess if multiple players are there spectating/refereeing the cheaters then that would also be alright, so long as they will actually do something if he is caught cheating.

We played match with Imb yesterday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1re_2-FBsA
(in last spawn video stopped.(error)
Quake will record again in final match.
EDIT:in video quake was leave from server cause he had ping problem.He tried to solve this.

Herishey said:
Three screenshots per round would allow the potential cheaters to toggle their cheats on and off, they should HAVE to record their screens if I'm honest or that's just bs.

But from what I've seen on other threads and from speaking to a few of his old clan mates I think Quake is guilty of cheating, though unsure about the other guy as I never looked into him.

EDIT: Though I guess if multiple players are there spectating/refereeing the cheaters then that would also be alright, so long as they will actually do something if he is caught cheating.
Its a bit late dont you think? A final should not be the round that a cheater gets punished, it should be in the group stages. But you know, so much evidence against him yet he's still allowed to play.

So many butthurts it is insane lol.You guys are so focused to believe there can't be a good upcoming players.I honestly seeing him A LOT on IG and other servers including mercenaries mod.For someone playing too much it shouldn't be hard to get good at Warband.And afaik from the video of the game from EmirPasha,every good archer can get that much of a kill or hs if you don't push him

No need to open an argument but this is the truth

Chamain said:
So many butthurts it is insane lol.You guys are so focused to believe there can't be a good upcoming players.I honestly seeing him A LOT on IG and other servers including mercenaries mod.For someone playing too much it shouldn't be hard to get good at Warband.And afaik from the video of the game from EmirPasha,every good archer can get that much of a kill or hs if you don't push him

No need to open an argument but this is the truth
Then if he isn't cheating we will see that when he records the final match. :smile:

Invincible said:
EDIT:in video quake was leave from server cause he had ping problem.He tried to solve this.
This gameplay doesn't even compare to what he did in our match lmao. You see how **** he is without his aimbot? He went from a 90% headhshot ratio and completely carrying the match to being almost useless with very few kills. He went from headshotting everything infront of him to missing easy shots on cavalry that had been stopped with their backs to him.

Also you were looking through walls the whole match which is considered glitching and not allowed in tournaments.

Personally, his play looks good in that video, he's missing easy shots and most likely did in your match. He's using quick mouse movements and getting pretty good positions, I'd probably place him better than most mediocre archers at current. Looks like a crpg player if you ask me.

DuckTheMean said:
Invincible said:
This gameplay doesn't even compare to what he did in our match lmao. You see how **** he is without his aimbot? He went from a 90% headhshot ratio and completely carrying the match to being almost useless with very few kills. He went from headshotting everything infront of him to missing easy shots on cavalry that had been stopped with their backs to him.

Also you were looking through walls the whole match which is considered glitching and not allowed in tournaments.
Really? I always look through walls...

Besides that I think it would be wise of him to record his entire screen instead of cutting out the right part of it. Some people would probably not think this counts as evidence.

Back
Top Bottom