Author Topic: [SubMod][OSP]I like vikings (released 1.2)  (Read 4499 times)

shepard1707

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: [SubMod][OSP]I like vikings (released 1.2)
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 05:44:16 AM »
So. I'm getting some wierd bugs when I install this mod where it does wierd things to dialogue options, or displays. Changes out text for other things, etc.

VvVlad

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 10:03:36 AM »
So. I'm getting some wierd bugs when I install this mod where it does wierd things to dialogue options, or displays. Changes out text for other things, etc.

Hello, over what mods did you installed this one ? Can you provide a print screen please ?

VvVlad

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2018, 10:07:43 AM »
While I like the premise there seems to be a few problems with some of the aspects. It seems to undo the Morrigan tweak to keep her in the party after her questline is over and it bugs out the dog, making a little naked man ride on top of him. Is there any way to get the portions only pertaining to the fief/city additions?

Hello, do you have any other mods installed ? My mod is not made with another mod/submod at the base. I for one had no such bugs while I play. And yes, there's a way to get only the improvements. On the first page I realeased the source code of this mod so you can pick parts and use them for free for personal mods.

Stasian911

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2018, 03:12:50 PM »
hi, are you planning to update submod?

kyrian35

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2018, 11:14:16 AM »
Hello, your submod is very interesting, I use VC Balance Mod, I would like to know how to merge the two submod, I did not find a tutorial on this subject.
Thank you very much for sharing your work, it's nice to see people who have not abandoned viking conquest ^^
Kentorc'h Mervel Eget Bezãn Saotret

Easter Cow

• Animated Queen of your Heart
  • Duke
  • Moo?
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Cow
  • WBNW
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2018, 04:15:42 PM »
Any updates on this?
[/table