[Russian-speaking] Hawkband Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Pepper said:
You should go full gatsu and only use greatswords/crossbows

Updated. We play according to the situation: sometimes a two-handed sword is needed to chop down enemies in a big battle, and one-handed to slash enemies in the minority.)

The first tournaments in which we managed to play:

vT9KQv7.gif
BorrOfficial's 2v2 Tournament
vT9KQv7.gif
Warband Blitz League
vT9KQv7.gif
King of the Hill

It was a good experience. We could not play in all its glory, but it was still beautiful. Thanks for the game. We are waiting for new events.

It's only begining. We have already played several good battles with various people; insane Poles, silent Czechs, positive Turks, daring French ... And that's not all. It was interesting, but it will be even more interesting later.

409DFD1E6DE550B136E06BA362E82B42E9675B2C

EEC44545C54E40B2A461B71AB96DA8B88E9E12F5

C80B3E2661BF7393D491A5309C983F54777CA6E9

9B2D182A4878C5E4354721D03E90221B886BDB35

Our examples and sketches on the future site are closer to the Bannerlord.
We will go in this direction, and a little later we will do something more beautiful and interesting.

So far, these are just ideas.

5cj5jwed0ujtmqn082sts262y.jpg

We appeared in fashion: mercenaries.
We continue to play all the modification.

Hawkband Mercenaries topic

tre14yz7war0lmyvbut2fwdx2.jpg

Regimental summer register of soldiers.

yqaw8dbnmwrtxs6i46plm0ras.png
NEW ROSTER

First lieutenant: Battles and events Alexander Andreyevich  |  Second lieutenant-Interpreter: For all questions Ilya Evgenievich
Captain: By clan offers and cooperation Yuri Vladimirovich

In the list there are people on vacation.

Senior Warriors:

cdxlw.png
Hawkband_Jurgen
cdxlw.png
Hawkband_Ajlexander
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Reysai
cdxlw.png
Hawkband_Kalistrat

Inferior Warriors:

rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Lirih
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_T-Rex
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Graybearded
cdxlw.png
Hawkband_YobaBalor
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Lucius
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Kligan
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Gotfred

Regular Forces:

cdxlw.png
Hawkband_Frosty100
cdxlw.png
Hawkband_Molo4nik
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Bartimaeus
o4b2520pb1ljf4dyx4p845ve7.gif
Hawkband_Saladin
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_BAD4SS
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_VORON
cdxlw.png
Hawkband_Xidano
es.png
Hawkband_VIN_LEO
cdxlw.png
Hawkband_7erj1
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Dominator
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Padawan
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Alexandrug
cdxlw.png
Hawkband_Manka
flag-united-kingdom.png
Hawkband_Steven
flag-turkey.png
Hawkband_Emre
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_Maiq
flag-turkey.png
Hawkband_Mikael
rmmbk.png
Hawkband_YuriArti
flag-united-kingdom.png
Hawkband_Silver
fiapkaf1mpuslcdti4627wv1h.png
Morrigan_puma

6k6y7b5h0q58czs2py4cjudol.png

Hello, Warrior!
You've probably noticed that the era of the battle of the clans has already disappeared from the battlefields. Remained only the players who change teams, how raincoats, and the word "Loyalty" does not mean much. Now people unite in teams and play cybersports, and then go to other teams, and so on. This is something like a Counter Strike. Only by combining our efforts, we can form a competition with the current FT or Unity.

I, Jurgen and my foreign friends, we want to assemble a team of the best players, from weak teams, which now can not prove themselves well in tournaments, or at any other events.

We want to raise our level of play, and collect really good teams for really interesting and active battles. Each warrior is free to leave a clan tag.

If you also adhere to the fact that your clan is primarily a family. Here you share the last piece of bread and give your old video card to your teammate, then we will understand each other.

Clans are now experiencing a deficit of strong warriors, in their composition, usually one or two people are pulling the whole team, because other players simply do not have the experience or the desire to develop. If you are interested in collecting such a team, please contact us. We train every day, from 18 to 20 pm German time.

I understand that English for many, even for me, is a big problem ... But the main thing is to learn the basics, and then everything will go its course.

Hawkband_Jurgen Steam link
Hawkband_Lirih Steam link

[DWR]Gaius said:
pls message me when we come in network my cat fell off..

Soon we will open our Hawkband Academy. When it's open, I'll let you know. In the Hawkband2  the need new recruits.

Save it for yourself:
Hawkband2_Gaius

Back
Top Bottom