[Minor League] Team Predictions! (Free to post predictions)

Users who are viewing this thread

sACQfHx.png

Team Predictions

Top Tier
Teams that have experienced players, been in other tournaments, and I have seen play
Men of Borr
Pokemon of Leeds
Immortal Brotherhood
Proland
Knights of Andales
ICA

Mid Tier
Teams that I have seen played and have some experience in the Native scene
Napoleonic Native Noobs
Nerd Herd
Croatian Fluffy Bunnies
United Power
Balestra
The Senate
Wolfpack
Red Brigade
Knights of Andales 2.0
Genc Atsizlar

Bottom Tier
Teams I have either seen or not seen before and have little to no experience
Dominion
FrenchTouch
JME
Master of the Royal Guard
VII Legio 1A
VII Legio 2A
Knights of Bieberstein
Nation of Turkey

*These predictions are based off of what I have seen and heard about other teams. Each section listed shows only the top 5 teams I choose. Feel free to PM me or message me on steam to copy my format and post in the comments about your predictions. Please do not take offense to any of these predictions. Message me if anything if wrong or I need to change anything.*

Top Teams

1. Men of Borr

The Men of Borr should be a very interesting team to watch during this Minor League season. Unlike most teams, the men of Borr have been playing with each other and building chemistry over the past year. With there leader, Walja, this team should be making it very far in this Minor League season. With the return of key players, such as Walja and Borr, I predict that the Men of Borr will be the number one team during this Minor League season.

2. Proland

Alike Men of Borr, Proland has some extremely talented members amongst there members. Rey, the mentor of Proland and member of the "Undisputed champions of Europe", Apis Europae, is a very talented player who has played in many different tournaments in the Mount and Blade: Warband scene. His teammates, such as Rider_of_Rohirrim, will be making a huge impact in this Minor League tournament. With there recent win against United Power, Proland hopes to clintch the number one spot in this Minor League season.

3. Knights of Andales

Hoping to carry his team to victory, Sexy_Legend, also known as Paulo, is a French competitive player who plays as a very key ranger for the Knights of Andales. He is backed by some of his teammates, SWAP and Aymerald, who play a very large role if they want to win this Minor League tournament. With there recent win over Masters of the Royal Guard, the cofidence level of the Knights of Andales should bring them to believe that they are one of the Top Teams this Minor League season.

4. Immortal Brotherhood

Participating in many other tournaments in the Mount and Blade: Warband scene, the Immortal Brotherhood, led by captain YipMan and mentor Pilgrim, will be among the Top Teams as they wiggle there way through there first stage victory over the Senate this past week. The Immortal Brotherhood have an all around great team with Pilgrim, known as Pilly during this Minor League season, leading the charge head on. With there all around good chemistry and skill, the Immortal Brotherhood have landed in the spot of 4 in the Top Teams.

5. Napoleonic Native Noobs

Ohh boy, this fierce group of Napoleonic Veterans is hoping to bring a huge impact on the Minor League tournament this season. With the mentorship and skill of Ciiges, a long time competitive player in the Native scene, these "Noobs" are eyeing the grand finals, and not taking there eyes off of it. A lot of comotion has been brewing in the Clan Hall of the forums, and it is all going down under the Napoleonic Native Noobs post, with many different pro players wanting to be the mentors of this fast growing team. Team captain Hursty has been doing many scrims against other teams, and getting a lot of experience fast, so watch out teams, because there is a reason these "Noobs" have landed at the number 5 spot of the Top Teams.

Underdogs

1. Pokemon of Leeds

These pokemon are going to be a team to watch our for. Led by Sombie, most of these players have participated in some minor and major tournaments in the past during there time playing Warband. Sombie hopes to get his stage 1 win this Monday as they go head to head with the Men of Borr.

2. Nerd Herd (Yes, I know, this is my team, and I am not bias)

With the introduction of Milky and his band of North Americans, the Nerd Herd is going to be on of the teams everyone should keep an eye on. With Kane as the mentor, the Nerd Herd took there first win playing together against the Legio VII 1A this past Sunday. Teammates such as Kohath, Chaff, and Zealots will be a big threat in upcoming matches.

3. Croatian Fluffy Bunnies

These Croatians are not so fluffy and nice after all. With returning veterans such as Shoxi, Ganni, and Marko, these "Fluffy Bunnies" are looking to slip right to the end and get the number one spot this Minor League season. Be aware, they do have a nasty Croatian bite. 

4. Balestra

With the return of Nexoner, the creator of the Minor League Warband, Team Balestra will be a team to watch. The experienced calling of Nexoner along with the mentorship of ReD WaR will bring some success to Team Balestra during this Minor League season. By the way, make sure to get head armor, ReD WaR likes to get headshots.

5. United Power

Even though this team has no mentors (or at least it doesnt say so on Teams roster), these lads are going to be a tough fight for the next few weeks. With there heartbreaking defeat of 11-10 against Proland, United Power hopes to see right past this defeat and learn from their mistakes as they go on to the next week of matches. Don't let the large roster full you, as team captain Warralt hopes to bring them to victory.

Teams to Watch
Top 3

1. The Senate

Gibby has played in many different tournaments since way back, and hopes that his mentorship with his team can bring him to one of the top positions during this Minor League season. With his recent loss to the Immortal Brotherhood, he is focusing on his next match as he goes into week number 2 of the season.

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack have been a Mount and Blade: Warband clan for many years now, and are bringing there team chemistry to the Minor League Warband tournament with high hopes of winning. Greedalicous currently has the lowed GUID of the Mount and Blade community, but that isnt the only thing he is showing off, as he brings his all around experienced skill set to his match coming up against French Touch.

3. ICA

Just like Wolfpack, the ICA have been a Warband team for many years, and just like Wolfpack, bring there chemistry and hard talented members led by Norman Guy to the Minor League tournament. They are also looking to get there first win against the Red Brigade during the first week of matches.

*Once again, please do not take offense to any of the predictions! If you would like me to add something, please PM me or message me. Thanks, and good luck to all teams!*

Fietta said:
Are teams to watch a combination of Top and Underdogs? I DONT UNDERSTAND HELP!
Teams to Watch are teams that are mid tier, more of an underdog type, yet not so much of an underdog as the teams listed as Underdogs.

I would like to specify the rookie teams, with the players who actually or almost did not participated in Native tournaments:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Dominion;
[*]JME;
[*]The Senate;
[*]United Power;
[*]VII Legio 1A and 2A;
[*]Knights of Bieberstein.
[/list]

Back
Top Bottom