Native Completed Alyss' Sword and Board Duel Tourney

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackDead 7 - 6 Apfel

oZnQKS.jpg

It was so good, thx

well I have no cheaters nor turkey haters in it at least :smile:

Just dont click on this thread Narmin. I won't waste my time with a liar and rulebreaker

Alyss said:

Just dont click on this thread Narmin. I won't waste my time with a liar and rulebreaker
Cheater? Wtf you talking about making sh*t up stupid. You are just salty we took your admin away on NA duel.

Freyja said:
Narmin said:
This is gonna be more trash than guaccs tourney lmaoooooooo
You can go up to mountain mate, you don't have to play :smile:
What are you saying? I literally have no idea 90% of the time ????? and Yeah you can be bad at the game that literally no one good plays now. This tourney is about which trash is the least trash lol

Narmin said:
Cheater? Wtf you talking about making sh*t up stupid. You are just salty we took your admin away on NA duel.

Freyja said:
Narmin said:
What are you saying? I literally have no idea 90% of the time ????? and Yeah you can be bad at the game that literally no one good plays now. This tourney is about which trash is the least trash lol
You probably know it. Anyways, instead of trying to get attention on forums you can go on at NA_Duel and improve your best of NA skillz as a duelist.

Narmin said:
Alyss said:

Freyja said:
Narmin said:
You can go up to mountain mate, you don't have to play :smile:

I don’t care of not being admin on NA Duel since it is dead :smile: .
And I would say that you are actually the one mad atm because you are permanently banned from ronin. I won’t waste any time with you.
Next time when you do ft7s narmin don’t reload your game and then block all the attack when you were dying easily before.
It’s really guilty :smile:.

Message for admin : Is there a way to ban a player from one thread ? Because Narmin seems a bit mad atm because we banned him from ronin.

Alyss said:
I don’t care of not being admin on NA Duel since it is dead :smile: .
And I would say that you are actually the one mad atm because you are permanently banned from ronin. I won’t waste any time with you.
Next time when you do ft7s narmin don’t reload your game and then block all the attack when you were dying easily before.
It’s really guilty :smile:.

Message for admin : Is there a way to ban a player from one thread ? Because Narmin seems a bit mad atm because we banned him from ronin.

The situation has been dealt with if you read what I already posted (since you replied quickly I'll assume not).

Keep posts related to the duel tournament.

To answer your question: No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom