Let leeds play

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazu

Master Knight
Deny a perfectly legitimate team because fietta was salty and cried about some bull**** rule from the last NC. "Rey : To sum up, Wales is allowed in the NC17. Anyone choosing to play for Wales now cannot be considered for a future NC as English - if there is a welsh team playing they must play for wales or noone)" .It's not even the same tourney as it says on the introduction it's "The continuation of amazing Nations' 5-a-Side series originally started by Alexander and Crusader". Whatever reason it takes to keep Fietta happy? Also, the majority of the Welsh team was English last year and it was same this year. Fietta bloody well knew everyone was English, or is that not against the rules for Fietta? I guess it doesn't matter if you don't post any rules and just make up any rules you see fit. Every bloody team are using none natives. It's bloody stupid that my team and I can't play as the nation we're from. A team that was formed to get away from the sociopathic toxicity that is Fietta.

leeds-united-badge.jpg

There is no point in me explaining anything here, considering the fact that I have tried to do that during a 40 minute chat on steam and that resulted in nothing.

I hope other admins on the team will step in and sort this out.

Rey' said:
I hope other admins on the team will step in and sort this out.

Is there a point in asking the other admins to 'step in and sort it out' when Aeronwen; one of the admins, knew that certain players were English, not Welsh when they joined the Wales team last year and did nothing about it? It would be hypocritical for someone who broke the rules to then try to preach them.

If a tournament moderator is willingly disregarding the rules to play with their preferred team then the whole system falls apart anyway. Dont see why having a Leeds team would matter.

Thelonelyowl said:
If a tournament moderator is willingly disregarding the rules to play with their preferred team then the whole system falls apart anyway. Dont see why having a Leeds team would matter.

No admin is breaking the rules??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom