[Na5aSide] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Like you said fietta,we had no communication going on with Railways team during the match,we were not even on the same ts and im pretty sure they wont accept even if i give  info which i never would have done it.I must add that its not only me that got caught watching,I saw Snek joining in to ur team to watch you guys but instead of you i didnt **** about it.Just for you know :lol:

Edit:I gotta add that finarfin never joined the team,and he even warned us to not to.You must see your doctor or you wanted to add someone else but he's your friend so you didnt do it.

As for what deacon wrote,I asked gordioss if i could spectate and he was ok with it after i joined the server and watch most of the match from spec(not by joining) GB didnt said anything about not wanting specs.It's just excuse.For the record,i dont have anyone from Gb on my list so i coudn't ask them.(They didnt say anything about not wanting specs on server anyway)

I'd say as a general rule do not spectate games unless you are streaming, recording, have asked permission from a member of both teams or you actually play for one of the teams.

There's too many grey areas otherwise. Teams need to police this themselves though. If you're not comfortable with someone spectating your match ask them to leave, if they don't leave and don't have a good reason then kick them from the server. Admin team can't police everything, we can act after the event but we can't be there always. 

Chamain said:
As for what deacon wrote,I asked gordioss if i could spectate and he was ok with it after i joined the server and watch most of the match from spec(not by joining) GB didnt said anything about not wanting specs.It's just excuse.For the record,i dont have anyone from Gb on my list so i coudn't ask them.(They didnt say anything about not wanting specs on server anyway)

If you want to spectate a match it is your job to get the permission from both teams. You could have added them on steam (the captains steam profile can be found in the Roster-Thread) or take the even faster and easier way by simply asking the GB players that were on the server.

Chamain said:
Like you said fietta,we had no communication going on with Railways team during the match,we were not even on the same ts and im pretty sure they wont accept even if i give  info which i never would have done it.I must add that its not only me that got caught watching,I saw Snek joining in to ur team to watch you guys but instead of you i didnt **** about it.Just for you know :lol:

Edit:I gotta add that finarfin never joined the team,and he even warned us to not to.You must see your doctor or you wanted to add someone else but he's your friend so you didnt do it.

Considering 'Snek' offered to provide the shadowplay of you joining into the teams, I highly doubt he did. GB are happy with having spectators during the match, just not spectators that break rules. Finarfin (Unless it was someone different?) left the server after I caught him (can be shown in shadowplay) and if he did warn you, why did you have the guts to do it?, is it funny?

We are not accusing TR of cheating we just found it a little weird that a bunch of Turks would randomly show up to our match while we are playing against a Turkish team and constantly try to unlock the spec for themselves even after being told not to. We haven't pushed for any changes to the score only asked that we now no longer have spectators. You guys are getting pretty defensive over this considering you said you did not cheat and we gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Firstly,I believe you have some serious mental problems.When i joined the server i especially told everyone to not join and watched the first map(had to follow scoreboard because spec spawn is good placed on first map) in the meantime.We saw Snek shadowplaying while you guys were Rhodoks on the first map and we didnt mention about it and i thought there was no problem him joining in.You and i saw one my player shadowplaying on the second map and asked him to leave and he instantly leaved.After the 3.spawn (when its not live) i got bored and left the server without talking to anyone.We can check the logs if there is a warning for me or not,i never did shadowplay while i was on the server and you didnt even warn me either unless you warned me after i left the server.About snek not shadowplaying,the thing you said is totaly a lie,3 people saw him entering on rhodok.

Keep the discussion civil people.

As for speccing the matches, pretty much do what Deacon and GrafBlade posted. Above all it is polite thing to ask both teams if they are OK with you spectating the match.
If they are not ok with that, don't make fuss about it and just leave server. Common sense ppl :smile:

Not sure if I'm missing something but how come Brian and Thorr have an alliance with France but no other alliances are allowed? (some players have dual nationality or have played for both teams but this seems to be a straight up alliance)

What's different here from LeRoux/Kellerman playing for Netherlands or Bruce playing for Rus, which I assume is banned?

I believe Thorr and Brian have always played for France with the idea that they're French people living in Luxembourg. LeRoux and Kellermann played for BeNe under the Belgian nationality, hence why the cases are different.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Not sure if I'm missing something but how come Brian and Thorr have an alliance with France but no other alliances are allowed? (some players have dual nationality or have played for both teams but this seems to be a straight up alliance)

What's different here from LeRoux/Kellerman playing for Netherlands or Bruce playing for Rus, which I assume is banned?

its not an alliance since im french ...

Can you write the tags of the teams in names of topics, because this is hard to find the right group and the teams. I am checking all topics everytime.

Nexoner said:
Can you write the tags of the teams in names of topics, because this is hard to find the right group and the teams. I am checking all topics everytime.

You mean in teh Group threads? I will look at that, meanwhile there is a table in livestreams - does that help?
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,374427.msg8931091.html#msg8931091

Any chance to get streamers admin pass?
I think its seems like a another burder for team captains/admins to give streamer rights while playing. If there is not any refs on the match.

Back
Top Bottom