Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagination

I<3Dingleberries
Master Knight
2nXvh62.png

Introduction

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Let me start by saying that whilst the Nation's Cup has had its problems in the past, it would be a shame if we were to lose such a tradition completely. To this end we have decided to host it, but with a difference: 5 vs 5.

With the conclusion of WNL6, we would like to announce this year's Nations 5-a-Side tournament. The continuation of amazing Nations' 5-a-Side series originally started by Alexander and Crusader

The last a tournament of this type was hosted was back in 2013 and we hope to replicate its success. Indeed, with such time passed, we hope this will prove exciting and fresh for many. The admin team believes that hosting this type of tournament, instead of the traditional Nations Cup, is going to help us to ensure that as many players and nations are involved as possible. We strive to deliver competitive, smooth and enjoyable experience to all the teams that will participating and representing their nation.

We strive to deliver competitive, smooth and enjoyable experience to all the teams that will join in and represent their Nation. We're aware there's a lot going on and we're coming straight after the WNL, so we are setting a minimum team count of 12 to ensure it will be a worthwhile and enjoyable competitive experience. There is no limit on the number of teams allowed to participate from each country.

Administration
Rey
Vince
Deacon
Aeronwen
Erminas
Head Admin
Admin
Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

If you're interested - gather a few of your fellow countrymen and sign up. Please make sure that your team consists of at least 5 players. Each country can bring as many teams as possible so there's room for everyone.

Code:
[b]Team Name:[/b]
[b]Team Tag:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Contact 1 (Steam & Taleworlds):[/b]
[b]Contact 2 (Steam & Taleworlds):[/b]
[b]List of Players (Name - ID):[/b]

The Deadline for Sign Ups is 18/02/18, Midnight GMT+0.

r90Po1.png

Team Name:Master of The Royal Guard
Team Tag:MTRG
Nationality:Türkiye
Contact 1 (Steam & Taleworlds): OguzKhan
Contact 2 (Steam & Taleworlds): -
List of Players (Name - ID):
turkey.png
OguzKhan 2880154
turkey.png
Siyah 2789886
turkey.png
Apdo 2209063
turkey.png
Foyyek 3320297
turkey.png
Invincible_Baba 700288
turkey.png
Feronia 1257813
turkey.png
AtillaHan 1592695
turkey.png
The Akad 2783396

Goldenblack said:
Team Name:Foitin Oirish
Team Tag:FO_
Nationality:Irish
Contact 1 (Steam & Taleworlds):

List of Players (Name - ID):
Goldenblack- 2734970
Posh- ToFollow
Darius- 1015246
Braley- 49363
Sheabo- ToFollow
Kiano-ToFollow
Macco-ToFollow
Pestyknight- ToFollow
Flans- ToFollow

posh isnt irish ive heard

SKANK said:

You created an account just for that?  Coward.

His family is Irish, he identifies as Irish, and played with us in the last NC.  Good enough for me.  If the admins have any issues they can get in touch with me.

Goldenblack said:
SKANK said:

You created an account just for that?  Coward.

His family is Irish, he identifies as Irish, and played with us in the last NC.  Good enough for me.  If the admins have any issues they can get in touch with me.

ill fight you if you call me coward again

uIpbn.png

Team Name: Spain

Team Tag: ESP

Nationality: Spanish

Captains
[br]

» ROSTER
Charlini - 3998932 // 680786
DarkLight - 509154 // 1554215
SirAlecks - 1837008 // 2885926
Dume - 1745137