Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
3duR2Is.png

CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOU'S

As always at the end of a tournament, allow me to thank a number of people who have helped make this tournament happen, but first of all, allow me to congratulate our winners!

Congratulations to Apis Europae who once again have won the WNL. Winning the tournament an incredible fifth time, you have proven your consistency and skill once again.

Congratulations and commiserations to Frontline Tactics. Your incredibly strong performance throughout the tournament laid for a marker for other teams to emulate. You fell short at the end but should be proud of an incredible unbeaten ladder stage.

Finally congratulations to both Guess Who's Back and Aequilitas. You both came through tough ladder stages to secure an impressive 3rd place.

0bmlYNz.png

qWSauO7.png

qNRY5PH.png
EWDnaig.png

First up thanks to all the admins who helped me. It was my pleasure to work alongside this team for yet another tournament, thank you for your council and work throughout. Thanks to Deacon, Aeronwen, OGL and ReneKB.

Next up to thanks to all our referees, who invested their time to observe matches and make sure they are played out as smoothly as possible. Thank you to Achaner, Arni, Ciiges, Eduard, GrafBlade, Kane, Raven and Rey. A special thank you to Rome, who has been around for a stunning amount of 17 (!) matches this season and again helped the administration a lot by working independently.

Thank you also to our generous server sponsors Cheshire Cats Clan, LordMetzger, ReneKB and TaleWorlds. All of you have been sponsoring various tournaments for quite some time now - without you, we could have closed our doors a long time ago. Thank you once again for your kind donations that keep this scene alive!

There's a few more individuals that need to be thanked also. Thank you to our new community manager Callum for gathering the logs for the Dutch servers, thank you to Erminas whom we owe our fantastic new map information pictures to, thank you to Oliveran who provided us with the module and admin-by-ID-system and thank you to Goliath for the official tournament logo. Last but not least, thank you to Yami Pirate and Harman who once again added extra competition and insight to the tournament with their increasingly complex and stunning statistics!

Who are we missing? Right, all those who provided us with streams and recordings through the whole competition, giving us a couple of fantasic matches to watch! Thank you to Battle Ready Orphans, Borr, Charlini, Ciiges, Deacon, Dume, Eder, Fietta, Greed, Oliveran, Purzelblume, ReneKB, The Cardboard Box and zAnger as well as their co-casters Blivandefar, Fozzy, Gibby, Kane, Kohath, Leoven, Peter, Raven and SerenaT.

Thanks to everyone who posted suggestions and feedback and shared their ideas with us regarding the tournament helping to constantly improve and develop it.

Finally I want to thank every team and player that played. Whilst there were surely some issues concerning the system, we hope you still enjoyed your time playing in the tournament.

Apologies to anyone I may have missed out.

All the best,
Scar

thank you for crediting me as a streamer. everyone that watched it saw that I am in fact the best streamer ever to grace this community. a shame that loser fietta was ruining my talent by appearing alongside me

Thanks for the tourney! You still remain the best admin team this game ever could possibly have.

Congratz to AE, FT and runner ups!

Thanks again to everyone that participated.

From me a special thankyou to Chat Noir, Rome and Oliveran who each went the extra mile to lighten the load of the hard working admins :smile:

Gotta say Scar did an amazing amount of work for this tournament, haven't seen anything like it since Varsung ran NC15 practically single handed.

Deacon Barry said:
GG and thanks to the admin team who put up with me and make these tournaments happen.

While you and I  do not always agree on the best action to take, I hope everyone appreciates your willingness to head up these tournaments, making them as fair and accessible a spossible to all, as I do.

Congratulations to AE for winning and all the other teams for participating!
Big thanks to the admins for a great event and all the teams who I was able to cast :grin:

My prize for best match goes to the LL vs Dof one, 10-9 amazing to cast!

ZombieJR said:
Thanks to the admins, referees, streamers and all of the backround people for this tourney. Was nice to play in the first 7 weeks!
Thx Graf xd

Congratulations to the winners!  :party:
Sincere thanks to the WNL admins, the participating teams and everyone who made this tournament happen.

Congratz to AE and FT:party: :party: :party:
And thanks to all admins, streamers, referees and all participating teams. It was really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom