Tavern Crawler OOC

Users who are viewing this thread

yulgar

Squire
This forum makes me very sad actually. Is anyone still around? I owe this site and this group of forum roleplayers a great deal! You all got me into RPing. You helped me craft a story and become a better writer.

Through the naive musings of an early twenty something year old, I almost paid a lot of money to get some of the most horrendous writings ever, actually published. You were all there for the rise and ultimate fall of that project and it's taken me years to get back on the writing train.

I've tried several times to get motivation and have failed miserably mainly because I've feared the outcome. But here we are in a new year and one of my all time favorite forums on one of my all time favorite websites is dead. I'm ready and actually willing to start writing, but I want to take it slow.

Daydreaming a lowkey Play-By-Post tavern style RP. Feel free to join. Good, lengthy and descriptive posts are required. I'll try to slap something up tomorrow for it. It needs to read like a story from a book, so no OOC chat. Use this thread for that.

Just trying to breath some life back into this forum! Hopefully we can get some takers and see where this goes!

What are you talking about? TaleWorlds forum? People are constantly posting everywhere. There are hundreds of posts a day.

ckVg7De.png

I meant the Duck and Spackle not the forum as a whole. You wouldn't know as you clearly weren't a part of what made the Duck and Spackle great.

It's called a child board, not a forum. "Forum" refers to entire thing.

Also, I do know why it was great because I've been using this forum for 8 years and have the ability to read the posts here.

That's he beauty of an Internet forum, you can read things without having to post anything.

Right....

fo·rum
ˈfôrəm/Submit
noun
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"
synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference, seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium, caucus; More..

Right, but hey.. thanks for letting me understand why no one comes around anymore! You saved me a lot of time and hassle! Have a nice life!

TaleWorlds has a forum. The Duck & Spackle Tavern is a child board of the forum. You were specifically referring to The Duck & Spackle Tavern in your initial post, yet you called it the "forum". This is incorrect. In context of an Internet forum, "forum" refers to the entire forum and every child board as a whole, not just one specific board.

I'm glad to have been some help. May you find happiness in your future travels.

pffff. lol. reminds me when Yulgar and I got into an argument over the correct grammar of Vaegir.

Good times.

But yes. The tavern is dead. I only pop in now and again to check it's pulse; lacking in both time and inclination to do anything else.

Back
Top Bottom