[WNL6] Week 6 Fixtures - Deadline 07/01

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrafBlade said:
The WNL admin mod is not listed as an exception because it doesn't give you an advantage over other players who don't use it. The only thing the admin mod does is give you admin rights on the server, that doesn't affect the outcome of rounds or matches though.

If you thought the ruleset is unclear you should have posted something in the suggestions/send me a PM, especially as referee.

Scar said:
GrafBlade said:
The WNL admin mod is not listed as an exception because it doesn't give you an advantage over other players who don't use it. The only thing the admin mod does is give you admin rights on the server, that doesn't affect the outcome of rounds or matches though.

If you thought the ruleset is unclear you should have posted something in the suggestions/send me a PM, especially as referee.

Tbf, this is nothing that came to my mind 4 weeks ago, I had this ideas when I checked the Rules again today. And to be honest, I believe, for the sake of transparency, it's better
to share my thoughts/argumentation with the community instead of the admin team only.

ME3JDsSwXrY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom