Del Prado Waterloo Relive 25mm - 28mm Figures

Users who are viewing this thread

Del Prado Relive Waterloo 25 mm - 28mm Figures

Question is they all have Identification letters and numbers on there bases, if anyone can help me with what the letters mean I will be truly grateful. I understand there is a book " Waterloo Relive - Diorama - Del Prado" which lists this information but i cannot obtain a copy from anywhere also the figures i have did not have the magazines which would have helped me.

BAC = Bachelu's 72nd Infantry
BAL =
BAR =
BEL =
BLA = French Cavalry
BRU =
BUL =
BYN =
DON =
DUH = Duhesme's Voltigeurs of the Young Guard
FFA= French Foot Artillery
FHA =
FOY =
FRI =
HAL =
HBR = Hougoumont British
HFR = Hougoumont French
HIL =
JAM =
JAQ =
KEL =
KEM =
LEF = Dutch Red Lancers
LOB =
MIL =
NAP =
NET =
NEY =
PAC = Scottish Highlanders
PIR =
PON =
PRA =
REB =
REI =
RFA = Royal Foot Artillery
SOM =
UXB =
VIV =
WEL =
ZIE =

Ah I remember when that came out, think I still have a few figures laying around somewhere, might have that book you are talking about somewhere as well. They refer to the initials of the generals from what I remember so presumably 'KEL' would be General Kellerman who commanded the French Third Cavalry Corps, which had a fair few Cuirassiers in it. 'NEY ' is presumably Marshall Ney. 'PAC' would be Sir Dennis Pack I imagine whose brigade included the 42nd and 92nd Highlanders. 'UXB' would be Uxbridge (the saw they used to amputate his leg is still in a museum somewhere I think). 'ZIE' would be General Zieten, who commanded one of the Prussian Corps. 'HAL', is perhaps either Sir Colin Halkett who commanded the fifth brigade or Hugh Halkett who commanded one of the Hanoverian Brigades. 'WEL' is Wellington I presume and 'HIL' would be Lord Hill. 'BUL' could be von Bulow, another Prussian General.

Back
Top Bottom