Cheatmenu on PS4

Users who are viewing this thread

2ndsatan

Recruit
Can cheats come to PS4 please? I understand this has been asked once before, but nobody said that by using a KB and pressing CTRL+~ it opens the console menu. So, I'm not going to assume anything, but wouldn't it be relatively easy to just implement a Enable Cheats button into the options menu? Because half the work is already done, we can access the console screen.

I'm just curious, thanks for reading and thanks to Taleworlds for such an amazing game.  :grin:

I didn't even know you could access the command console on console  :shock:. But, what if people don't use keyboards for it? I think we should press down all the triggers in order to access the command console.

I belive this could be done easily , but no matter what, TaleWorlds isn't going to do ANYTHING even simpliest things untill bannerlord.

They constantly say stuff about "space" with the ps4, although entire game consists of not even half a gig, taleworlds, please bring cheats to ps4, the "space" argument seems to me an empty concern

Back
Top Bottom