• Mercia

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Britons

Votes: 46 31.7%
  • Merc (Without joining anyone)

Votes: 22 15.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It's a tough call between East Anglia and Danes.  I like East Anglia mainly because that's just who I started as and their thegns are just incredible.  The Danes however start off significantly stronger and are easier to upgrade.

I ended up going with East Anglia.

I join the Britons, I love joining them and just massacuring the enemy before they can get close to me. However, I notice it is very harder in the beginning when you can only have 20-30 men, and rely on Mercanaries, and Danish Troops to do your fighting. Of course, right now I am waiting for my Lord to wrong me so that I can rebel, and attempt to take the throne for myself(thats how I think it works out)

As much as I hate the danes, I find myself playing them as they are the ones I can relate to.

And as for the one boasting about how strong the danes are and what strong minds they have, how come they were amongst the first countries in the north to fall for the mildmannered god, hmmmmm!? :wink:

yuck ya weaklings of the south make me sick and want to slich ya neck to navel ha we danes fear nobody and we have the best charge the finest axes , the sturdy's men and not to forget OUR BRAVE COURAGE with we outmacht everyone

Heimir said:
As much as I hate the danes, I find myself playing them as they are the ones I can relate to.

And as for the one boasting about how strong the danes are and what strong minds they have, how come they were amongst the first countries in the north to fall for the mildmannered god, hmmmmm!? :wink:

politics, in fact. The german emperor wielded vast power, and some danish 'lords' sought to gain good will and protection

christianity, bah, talk about brutal religions. I'd rather been blot'ing still

stoned-dude said:
Heimir said:

politics, in fact. The german emperor wielded vast power, and some danish 'lords' sought to gain good will and protection

christianity, bah, talk about brutal religions. I'd rather been blot'ing still
nope those stupid christian wear with much and the danes as one of the few that were stil pagans so they must choose be pagans and stil figth brave to the their end or use the advantage to use the pope because the pope hated that christian slaughterd each other instead the moslims didn't and were growing stronger...
but with the danes now as christ that gave them also the reason the conquer the far-north wich also a smart move

[quote author=Gerontis the cunning.
yuck ya weaklings of the south make me sick and want to slich ya neck to navel ha we danes fear nobody and we have the best charge the finest axes , the sturdy's men and not to forget OUR BRAVE COURAGE with we outmacht everyone
[/quote]

I find it funny how you Danes spent so long trying to passify Ireland, and yet all you managed to achieve was to build are capital for us. Now you unwashed Danish cod tremble at the might of the Irish... :twisted:

Britons! I love the way you can play them, abusing Danish & Saxon shield walls having your archers flank them from the side wilst you lure them with your hybrid skrimishers. Their "light" armor comes with the advantage of mobility which I try to make use of the best I can.

Then as second choise, danes ... lol I like playing them, again because of the way they are. I enjoy using their bondi to rush up infront closing in the distance to "harass" the opposing shield wall and closely follow with the heavier troops.

Im lookin forward to try the Irish when their implemented.

Back
Top Bottom