• Britons

Votes: 46 31.7%
  • Merc (Without joining anyone)

Votes: 22 15.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Martin214

Banned
Hello, I'd just want to know which is the faction that most people favours, I'm kinda new so I don't know which is best here. :grin:

Hang on, that sounds like two very different questions.  Are you asking which faction most people favour?  Or are you asking which faction is the best?  I prefer playing as Wessex, but I reckon the Danes are probably the best (strongest troops).

Odin Doomhammer said:
Hang on, that sounds like two very different questions.  Are you asking which faction most people favour?  Or are you asking which faction is the best?  I prefer playing as Wessex, but I reckon the Danes are probably the best (strongest troops).
both :grin:

I joined Mercia at the beginning of game. And then, Danes after betrayal of Mercia :twisted:.

I agree with Odin, Danes are really strong raiders.

For me the Brits and Danes, always with a Scotts name (Kertigern mac Lot). As for Brits having the worst troops, I've been doing alright, historically they were very fractured (Wales alone was at least 3 kingdoms), had little supplies of good iron and weapons (alot of the Saxon and Dane stuff was imported), Wales had no access to pastures or any real amount of horse although other Briton Kingdoms like Strathclyde did, still they lacked stirrups and lances so made poor cavalry as we tend to think of cavalry, that is fast chargers. Even then, I don't think Britain at this time had good horse stock, in several centuries they preferred to import from Flanders for the heavy horse (the Clydesdale is only a few centuries old now). Still not as bad as the Irish at the time.

Danes. I smash the helpless Britons with my axe, man, the britons seriously need some good armour. But that's impossible, since they don't have good armour.

Britons, I showered Danes and everyone elses with my arrows. Man, they are helpless even w their shields on  :lol:

He said according to history, and equipment wise the Brits do tend to come off as second class (even the best Teulu don't get metal armour). On my Brit char the only Brit troops I have are Helwyr, 3 Bannermen and some Mounted Teulu, otherwise I rescue East Anglian Thegns and stuff. But then I have like 20 Hero people in my party, few of the normal troops even get in a fight

aarrgggg no one can beat people like us the good Danes!!! we are the childeren of Beowulf and like him strong in mind and heart!!! aarrrghhhh fear our longships and our axes !!!!! no one can hold up a shieldwall when we are charging !!!!! no enemy can withstand our men!!!!! FOR ODIN AN THE GODS!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom