Native Completed 2017 North American Dueling Tournament Platypus Victor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright y'all this is the last week for all the prizes.

Get your duels done when you can.

Not giving prizes to a default that's just ridiculous you all play :smile:

Narmin said:
Hello guys, I would like to first and foremost apologize for my toxic behavior, Thank you Calamity for the unmute.

Secondly, Me getting to Semi Final by defaults only is not true.
Narmin said:
a3d092b439cf202cde995c4d69e309e4.png
maximou has given me a default
The chat above is fake. Full video is in the spoiler if any of you want to see it. Score was 7-6 
https://plays.tv/video/5a44878c62e2df701e/narmiou-vs-maximou-na-duel-ft7?from=user
The final will be soon, maybe Saturday.
to new beginnings, have a great day

The ups and downs of the NA(World?) duel god Narmin, what a moving story, on a good path to becoming some of the best things to come from NA, like Rhade and Arys o:

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Narmin said:
Hello guys, I would like to first and foremost apologize for my toxic behavior, Thank you Calamity for the unmute.

Secondly, Me getting to Semi Final by defaults only is not true.
Narmin said:
a3d092b439cf202cde995c4d69e309e4.png
maximou has given me a default
The chat above is fake. Full video is in the spoiler if any of you want to see it. Score was 7-6 
https://plays.tv/video/5a44878c62e2df701e/narmiou-vs-maximou-na-duel-ft7?from=user
The final will be soon, maybe Saturday.
to new beginnings, have a great day

The ups and downs of the NA(World?) duel god Narmin, what a moving story, on a good path to becoming some of the best things to come from NA, like Rhade and Arys o:
All good things must come to an end, my brother

An that concludes the 2017 North American Duel Tournament! Thanks to all who played there were a couple duels that definitely could have gone either way.

Now to our top three victors.

1st: Platypus 60 dollar steam game and Bannelord.
2nd: Peshmerga 40 dollar steam game and Bannerlord.
3rd: Maximou 20 dollar steam game.

Video will be up tomorrow.

It doesn't have to be a steam game but something steam related.
I hope the majority of you had a good time with this tourney, lot of inactive people participated but there definitely were some good matches. Lets hope the next duel tournament I host will be in Bannerlord to kick the end of 2018 right.

Again thank you all and enjoy the new year!

Back
Top Bottom