[SL2] Group B | Deadline 05/11/2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciiges said:
Ciiges said:
we claim default vs pendragons team, we've tried to contact and play for the past 3 days but he's said he either doesnt want to or had 4 players.
7 days now.

Alright, asked a few members from his team if Pendragon ever contacted his team for this match. Default given, unless you want to give it a one more shot.

_Osiris_ said:
had no msgs from him or any posts in the steam scramble group so im guessing our team is ded

Not coming to a single training except 1 or 2 and not coming to officials, then typing here stuff like that is pathethic.

Tried to play the officials, first one we forced to wait more than 40 minutes on the server to play the match otherwise we could claim a default win, but i didn't want that to happen and wanted to play. Then next week we wanted to play the official, there was literaly 4 people exatly on the match time on our teamspeak. I typed every single one including that guy called 'Osiris' or whoever he is. Then got a message from the opponent team saying that they are giving us a default win... Stopped wasting time after that moment. Already did much anyways.

So don't be that hypocrite...

You can also aggree this message as my withdrawal from the tourney. Hope it will go until the end.

I came to every training match you informed me of that wasn't at 6pm/6:30pm bst (how many brits can?) Came to first official match and you organised no training matches after the first week. But yeah i guess me missing one match somehow makes my a hypocrite for saying you didn't do anything after that  :roll:

Definition of hypocrite

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

" I typed every single one including that guy called 'Osiris' or whoever he is." and i'm the pathetic one :grin: No one was insulting you or lying about you pendragon it is okay to not want to lead a scramble league team but you don't need to throw a salty fit about it  :lol:

RN_Pendragon said:
_Osiris_ said:
had no msgs from him or any posts in the steam scramble group so im guessing our team is ded

Not coming to a single training except 1 or 2 and not coming to officials, then typing here stuff like that is pathethic.

Tried to play the officials, first one we forced to wait more than 40 minutes on the server to play the match otherwise we could claim a default win, but i didn't want that to happen and wanted to play. Then next week we wanted to play the official, there was literaly 4 people exatly on the match time on our teamspeak. I typed every single one including that guy called 'Osiris' or whoever he is. Then got a message from the opponent team saying that they are giving us a default win... Stopped wasting time after that moment. Already did much anyways.

So don't be that hypocrite...

You can also aggree this message as my withdrawal from the tourney. Hope it will go until the end.

You haven't contacted a single admin about this. Default given to Habi's team anyways.

If anyone in pendragon's team would like to step up to lead the team, contact me! ^

Thread locked. We will put up the elimination stage on sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom