SP Other Tainted Paths

Users who are viewing this thread

Found one companion so far, Robin hood, it seems companions are in fixed locations as Robin was in Nottingham. Please do post a reply if you find any others really don't want to search the entire map.

Great Mod born before Bannerlord

but Plz wait me to understand it

it's huge and difficult

Anyone have walkthrough?

Historic accuracy is inaccurate,didn't let me  play Hinduism tribe nor let me choose religion Hinduism.So,I Deleted the Mod.
Inaccurate History can be left out as don't expect with such big mod everything is perfect but don't allowing to play with the tribe and only conversion you provide is convert to islam on Hinduism tribe that BS.I don't like it at all.

Anyway,some good thing about Mod which need to appreciated,

Huge Map :Covering entire world
Structure:New type of structure on town view,awesome
Army: New concept of Army combat command
Troops : Really awesome troops of all factions
Character : New way of building your own character.
Play through :Can play with different choices like King/Vassal/Merchant

Lastly,Good luck with this good Mod & wish you luck with new feature on this mod in future but sadly not for me.

I  don't know if this I a bug or just me having to high relations, but in my current playthrough as a Song(china) bandit I've been a very naughty boy, caravans raid em, traders steal they stuff farms rape pillage plunder now I've got a negative honor of -80 1500 plus kills and stuck at the quest to go to the old fortress(near Prague for me) I enter my follower/guarddog Gale dies when I take 2 steps and they enemies delinquents stand around doing nothing I then wait a poof I've saved the fair maiden(also a delinquent) and then nothing main quest tip still says go to the old fortress I've waited 6 months in-game and still nothing am I doing something wrong do I need positive honor and bad relations with outlaws again for it to play out as I should. Note tried using cheats to do the kill al enemies and just kills my follower faster tried they damage self/allies still me taking dmg

Back
Top Bottom