SP Other Tainted Paths

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod is going to release today, the 1st of February, am I correct? At what time do you intend to release it?

Good job on the mod btw, it looks really good :grin:

Asking for the Warwolf mod here, but how do I get the Black Ships, Frigate, etc once I acquired the Blueprint?

Also, Ladies that uses non-native faces in Warwolf has guy faces in my TP game (At least in the Three Kingdoms area.)
And the faction people list includes lord names on the Ladies section.

Hello!Mod looks awesome...and i have a question for you!Which era should i prefer?Keep in mind that i am a starter/beginner.

Are there any plan on letting the player control units during sieges ? It seems most of the time my archers camp below the ladders and i have to fight with the AI to manage them properly.

Chaplain said:
Catapults and Rams? Smooth!

Will be there Cannons and Hand Grenades and Spyglasses in later age?

Only cannons.

Sarcze said:
Asking for the Warwolf mod here, but how do I get the Black Ships, Frigate, etc once I acquired the Blueprint?

Also, Ladies that uses non-native faces in Warwolf has guy faces in my TP game (At least in the Three Kingdoms area.)
And the faction people list includes lord names on the Ladies section.

Not exactly sure buddy, I haven't tested that part. Try going to a Port and see if you can build it with the blueprint.

king33kaan said:
Hello!Mod looks awesome...and i have a question for you!Which era should i prefer?Keep in mind that i am a starter/beginner.
Up to you, you can always start a new game later :smile:

I'd say If you are into melee more - start in the Medieval Period you may be more familiar with it.

Notsure said:
Are there any plan on letting the player control units during sieges ? It seems most of the time my archers camp below the ladders and i have to fight with the AI to manage them properly.

No. This is done for pathing if I remember correctly, otherwise the troops have a difficult time getting around the different scenarios.

lolitablue said:
Hi

Please, can you give us some help for organize battle?

thank you.
Clarify your question, I don't understand you.

You have to chose the town which you want to buy from and set it as trade route A trough right clicking on a fief then select the destination and designate it as the B route, then its only a matter of finding a trade guild on the map and hiring a caravan for 5 k and they will do the rest. The trade guild has another option to determine which fief has the best buying price, you might want to check that out first.

So i have been adventuring with the academys help and tried to find the dong dong building or something as for the location it says w quanzhou, and I cant find quanzhou any way to search for psecific cities?

Is there a way to start our own faction/settlement? I saw something about unsettled land, but I am not seeing anything on the map.

Im kind of lost on what the purpose/effect of the "equipment" in towns/castles you own is?

From what i see i get troops from recruiting and they are upgraded through the party menu. So whats the purpose of the equipment tabs? And is there anywhere where the different structures in the towns are explained?

This mod is just amazing, possibly the best ever to grace my computer. The amount of effort pour into this must be staggering. Hats off to the development team.

Well done.

Guys, I'm well aware of the multiple bug reports and issues reported, however am pretty busy lately and will eventually get around to releasing a patch to fix the most annoying ones first.

Furthermore, regarding guides and questions, I personally would prefer if someone else makes it however I'll get around to that after I fix the bugs if no one else does.

Thinking about a graphical guide by turning images to textures in-game guide, will take a bit of time when I get back to working on this.

zecond said:
So i have been adventuring with the academys help and tried to find the dong dong building or something as for the location it says w quanzhou, and I cant find quanzhou any way to search for psecific cities?

There is an amazing guide about most of the WarWolf mod, including the exploration quests, at:

http://ferdorgera.blogspot.com.co/

At the right of the blog there is a list, "main page", "guide", etc.

Good luck.

Notsure said:
lolitablue said:
Hi

thank you.

Hi

Sorry for my bad english.... I'll made my best to clarify my question.

What I mean, (when I begin a battle...) is to have a little help to direct the different group of soldiers according to their specialty, archers, infantryman, rider... etc.
A video for example.

I see drawings on white rectangles but I do not understand what I have to do!

Thank you in advance

lolitablue said:
Notsure said:
lolitablue said:
Hi

thank you.

Hi

Sorry for my bad english.... I'll made my best to clarify my question.

What I mean, (when I begin a battle...) is to have a little help to direct the different group of soldiers according to their specialty, archers, infantryman, rider... etc.
A video for example.

I see drawings on white rectangles but I do not understand what I have to do!

Thank you in advance
At the beginning, it seems a little bit complicated but when you continue to go into battles, you will get more experience. You will handle your army much more easily  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom