1.03 Feedback and Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Unfortunately, Turkey had a week long national holiday that started the day you posted I think, so it seems no one was there to reset them. They should be fixed soon, if they haven't already. I'll remind someone.

Edit: Servers will be reset ASAP and every Monday from now on. They've actually been reset every 2 weeks for quite a while now, but it seems that isn't enough.

I think the game is reaching a stage of having very little bugs, I been playing the game on PC/PS4 for 4-5 years now. Regarding the console community, I know nothing is planned yet for DLC, mods etc, is it possible to have some sort of admin to monitor the community in game? This can be stopping team killing etc and creating a nicer environment. Thanks :smile:

HaplessKnight said:
I think the game is reaching a stage of having very little bugs, I been playing the game on PC/PS4 for 4-5 years now. Regarding the console community, I know nothing is planned yet for DLC, mods etc, is it possible to have some sort of admin to monitor the community in game? This can be stopping team killing etc and creating a nicer environment. Thanks :smile:

Yes it is possible, but a moderator is not needed to stop teamkilling, which is more important than enforcing a code of conduct on players so that their behavior reflects a basic etiquette. A friendlier environment is a privilege that comes with privately owned servers, but it seems we won't get that option for the foreseeable future. So you won't get a friendlier environment but it is possible to limit the utility of trolls by disabling teamkilling

I know the topic is older but I just started playing on my PS4. Whenever I try to level up my Leadership it crashes. Doesn’t matter if I just started my game and tried or have been playing and tried, the moment I hit the plus sign for leaderships it crashes. I am leveling it from 2 -> 3 and at the time was level 6 I believe.

That's a weird bug, but there is at least one other person that's suffered from it. Can you post here describing your issue and keep up with Arda to try to find out more?

Let's be clear about why cross platform isn't happening because it is possible, look at PUBG/Fortnite for example. Cross platform isn't happening because the devs don't give two sh*** about us. 

We are money

Okay, idea for next (f there will be one) update.... When an ai sieges a city ot castle, if they assault and fail TWICE they give up and go for another target. I HAVE BEEN DEFENDING SUNO WHICH IS MY ONLY CITY FOR THREE ****ING HOURS!!!!!

I rarely post or come onto the forums but I felt it needed to be said some issues that a fair amount of players are experiencing

- Game crash upon server map change/round start, will update with which maps do it more soon.
- Voice communication is atrocious, you can't even communicate let alone hear others because of the server lag via VOIP.

Can we get confirmation that this is being fixed for the Xbox Console versions

I rarely post or come onto the forums but I felt it needed to be said some issues that a fair amount of players are experiencing

- Game crash upon server map change/round start, will update with which maps do it more soon.
- Voice communication is atrocious, you can't even communicate let alone hear others because of the server lag via VOIP.

Can we get confirmation that this is being fixed for the Xbox Console versions
We have mentioned it once or twice before, maybe more, it is unlikely to be patched.

Back
Top Bottom