1.03 Feedback and Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi! I've been having what I believe is a bug. No merchants have money. Everytime I try to sell anything anywhere they have 'only 0 money'. Does this happen to anyone else? Is it fixable?

Never heard of that bug before. If saving and reloading an earlier save doesn't work, you could try waiting a few weeks in game. If that doesn't help, your only option will be to start a new game I think.

Bad thing is I haven't been able to contact Taleworlds support. Either its not working or I'm REALLY bad at decyphring those captchas.

Listen. If you want to sell your game. Attach Floris mod. If you don't want to sell your game, keep native. If people saw a trailer for Floris mod on PS4 and Xbox, it would attract a lot of players. Floris is how this game should've always been. I'm sorry, but the success of bannerlord also depends on the success of this game. It would be such a shame to spend 6 years on development just to sell less copies than mount and blade warband. Put Floris mod on console and just watch the cash flow in. Pretty sure you can grab Floris for yourself legally. Nobody would hate you, the dev team is long gone.

As stated previously, mods aren't coming. It's not a matter of "just put mods on consoles." There is a lot of money, convincing,  and support involved. Thus far, only one publisher/dev has done it, and only in a limited fashion.

This game was made to be modded. I find it hard to believe that they would just end the console development before adding mod support for at least a few top mods. Also, adding Floris would be pretty simple. Nobody works on Floris anymore, it's already there being made, and I'm sure the Devs behind console version are on a salary so it probably would cost no money. Only the labor they would've spent on other things anyways.

Also it's not so much of add mod support. What I was originally saying is make the game Floris. Mod support is difficult because the mod aspect. But if this game were Floris and only Floris, it would be cheap and simple.

MountorBladeBandsofWar said:
This game was made to be modded.
Pretty much yeah, no disagreement there.
I find it hard to believe that they would just end the console development before adding mod support for at least a few top mods. Also, adding Floris would be pretty simple.
Well, you're pretty naive. It isn't simple, just ask Bethesda, the only developer to have mods on console, for games with a much more streamlined modding system than Mount and Blade.
Nobody works on Floris anymore, it's already there being made, and I'm sure the Devs behind console version are on a salary so it probably would cost no money.
Whether Floris is being worked on is irrelevant. It isn't free, and it isn't easy. There isn't a button to push to magically add mods. If it was so easy, tons of games would have mods on console. There are currently only two, and they are extremely similar to each other.
Only the labor they would've spent on other things anyways.
Yeah, like Bannerlord.
Also it's not so much of add mod support. What I was originally saying is make the game Floris. Mod support is difficult because the mod aspect. But if this game were Floris and only Floris, it would be cheap and simple.
Taleworlds didn't make Floris. They made Warband, and that's what they're selling. If you want mods, your only option is to buy it on PC. It can run on any potato craptop made in the last 6 years. That's how I played it for a long time.

Also, don't double post. Click modify to edit them instead.

I wasn't aware that bannerlord and the console version of m&b warband were being worked on by the same team. Just going back on pc and playing Floris again makes it difficult to believe they really wanted to release only native. I know there are only a couple games with mod support. However, there are games which turned mods into full payed dlc's. The top mods were processed, then added as payed extra content.

From my impression it kinda worked the other way round for MB titles. That is, modders have contacted TW and been granted permission to create engine titles (NW, Viking Conquest). We never bothered to do that for Floris and, personally, I don't feel the mod was polished to a degree that would allow for its sale. Plus, it contains hundreds of community assets that were provided for a mod, not a commercial product. It is unfortunate that consoles tend to be rather exclusive in regards to mods, but it is what it is.

I just wondered if the strange armour set would be made accessible. I mean the rest of it apart from the items you find in rivercheg. As well ive had issues with the screen turning black and only the hub being seen. i have to restart the game every time it happens. Another thing is the guildmaster quests sometimes stop and im wondering why. I would like for the ability to customise troops and prehaps work as a soldier for one of the lords. 

Redcross64 said:
I just wondered if the strange armour set would be made accessible. I mean the rest of it apart from the items you find in rivercheg.
Probably not.
As well ive had issues with the screen turning black and only the hub being seen. i have to restart the game every time it happens.
That sounds like a new bug to me, thanks for posting it.
Another thing is the guildmaster quests sometimes stop and im wondering why.
Just wait for more, I believe it takes 1 month for a guildmaster to have new quests after exhausting him. You could also simply go to another guildmaster.

Redcross64 said:
I would like for the ability to customise troops and prehaps work as a soldier for one of the lords.

Sadly, Floris mod will never be on console. If you'd like to customise troops or join a lords army. Get this game on pc(easier and cheaper than getting it on console), then download the Floris mod. If your looking for that type of play, there's no reason to keep playing native. However, the console version will always be native, it's just a cash grab. That's why it costs so much more than the pc version.

I wanted to know if there is a way or any plans to change the way troop management is done, specifically the upgrading/prisoner management/garrisons.
At the moment it continually resets to the top of the army page after any action on xbox single player. I thought as they don't seem to be used in this screen the shoulder buttons or triggers (RBumper/LB or RTrigger/LT) could be used to jump to the top or bottom of the army, garrison, or prisoner panel? Thanks.

LKAI said:
I wanted to know if there is a way or any plans to change the way troop management is done, specifically the upgrading/prisoner management/garrisons.
At the moment it continually resets to the top of the army page after any action on xbox single player. I thought as they don't seem to be used in this screen the shoulder buttons or triggers (RBumper/LB or RTrigger/LT) could be used to jump to the top or bottom of the army, garrison, or prisoner panel? Thanks.
Nope

Cpt. Nemo said:
Redcross64 said:
As well ive had issues with the screen turning black and only the hub being seen. i have to restart the game every time it happens.
I forgot to ask Redcross, which console do you play on?

PS4 and a former pc player

Also khergit are highly underrated. They have the earliest cav. An army full of cav basically kills everything and yes swadian knights and mamlukes are powerful (mamlukes being very long to upgrade to) however they take longer to get. When you can easily and quickly get an army of khergit Lancers. Also i feel like there should be a consequence to leaving a faction because of a fief dispute and joining straight back because like that you could take any fief you want without being attacked by everyone and etc. As well being a marshall is just painful and i see it being rewarding over a long term but if your marshal for like a week its not profitable.

Lastly the training camps dont seem to be much help. I use them sometimes but there should be more use to them.

Just started playing again.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377059.0.html
This is still happening for me. Just wanted to let you know.

Back
Top Bottom