1.03 Feedback and Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Cpt. Nemo

The Wurst
Section Moderator
Hello console players! To keep bugs, improvements, and balancing ideas easy for Taleworlds to keep track of, please post your thoughts and issues in this thread instead of creating new ones.

Please refrain from posting about DLC, Mods, and Private Servers. Mods are effectively impossible, and the rest are not planned.

One issue that really comes to mind is the ability to obtain the Strange Armor set. I've never encountered merchants that have any piece from that set on stock. Only the chest in Rivacheg is available, providing only 2 items from this desirable set, which really invokes that feeling of disappointment for avid collectors such as myself. A solution can be arranged.

Quinlin Marx said:
One issue that really comes to mind is the ability to obtain the Strange Armor set. I've never encountered merchants that have any piece from that set on stock. Only the chest in Rivacheg is available, providing only 2 items from this desirable set, which really invokes that feeling of disappointment for avid collectors such as myself. A solution can be arranged.
By default that armor is not marked as "merchandise" therefore it will never be sold by merchants. I imagine the devs just left it there as an Easter egg because the quality of both the model and textures is not up to par with the rest of the game.

Quinlin Marx said:
There is another chest with more pieces in another city, not sure which one it was, try google :p

Some issues with my faction winding up giving me most of everything and never ending wars [20years in game still at war with swadia and they only have 2 villages and 2 castles] also constat crowd noise after tournaments sometimes. And can we get more than 100 on field? Im sure xbox one can handle it. Some smaller bugs like weird attacks by bandits that just appear at your location b rare but happened 2 or 3 times.

Namakan said:
Quinlin Marx said:
There is another chest with more pieces in another city, not sure which one it was, try google :p
Unfortunately, the chests located in Tihr & Jelkala require console commands to even access them. Tihr & Jelkala were both remodeled down the line, "removing" the chests from plain sight. As you can already guess, only PC players have the ability to use console commands. That essentially hinders any plan of obtaining the entire set.

Hi, a player of my clan meets a huge bug on warband ps4, which totally prevents him from playing.

He's stuck in the menu of online servers (when you can see the cursor to the image in fact) and in game the camera can't rotate. it's like if the right joystick was not recognized. But this problem only exists on m&b, while everything works on his other games etc ...
His problem happened just like that, he can't play with us anymore. He uninstall/ reinstall the game several times, nothing change.

What can you do to help him?

(sorry bad English)

There only 2 bugs i can think of right now. I am not sure if this first one is a bug but sometimes when i try to rescue a person they will try and attack me instead of allowing me to rescue them. and for the second in some castles it doesnt spawn enough guards to be able to rescue the prisoner the only castle i can remember right now is rindyar castle

XBOX ONE MULTIPLAYER BUGS*

A full 64 server will crash when the map changes and will send you back to the server selection. When you try to pick a server or go to a single player map the game will freeze and send you to the Xbox home menu.

If you take a duel and they cancel by getting into another duel you can no longer fight the same person until you either win another duel or die.

Game chat is horrible. Anyone speaking in game chat will have delayed responses. Sentences will be cut up and received independently. Ie "Hi, how are you?" Will translate to "h...i, hi....yo...u?" (Xbox parties alleviate this bug so it's not a huge issue for the community)

Equipment selection/team selection/polls are all interupted by any text popping up on the screen. Ie (auto balance, polls or victory messages)

Trying to select gloves for your class will send your cursor to the default button.

Taking any sort of stun like kicks or slashes when shooting or reloading your crossbow will sometimes stop you from being able to shoot for the remainder of your life. Everytine you try to reload you'll instead be sent to the fire animation wherr it doesn't shoot but is cancel-able. Picking up or trading crossbows will not fix it.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this. I'm not some stuck up brat, I really do enjoy this game and I try to help the community when possible.

Cpt. Nemo said:
How are they now?

I can't speak for the PS4 side of things, but as for the xbox, nothing has changed since Falmeer's post on DEC 8 2017.
The most tedious bug being the interaction between polls & the equipment user interface.
The in-game voice chat is really disappointing too, its 90% non-functional. People playing the game for the first time have even less of an outlet to interact with other players as the only way of communicating (without going through the hassle of PM'ing) is through in-game voice chat.

PS4 players aren't as limited as us because they have that global chat feature (which Xbox players would desperately benefit from). It's much harder for Xbox players to organize events & clan battles.

Yeah, but heres the crazy thing: the servers clog themselves up every couple weeks!
But you already knew that.

Usually new bugs are found when the old ones are fixed! Strange!

Servers should be reset again very soon, and the devs have been made aware of new bugs.

Edit: realized I said PS4 and not XBOX one in my previous post. Whoops. No sleep is bad for brain.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the console version of the game. The development team have been made aware of the bugs you reported for the Xbox One.

We will reset the servers this morning which should hopefully fix the lag issues.

Back
Top Bottom