Added New Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been adding some troops, edited module_troops.py and hub_scripts.py under Center Management. Thought I was thorough but I encountered this error, I checked the files I edited and I couldn't locate them there, can someone help me out here?

Code:
MODULE scripts AGGREGATOR ERROR:
failed to compile script game_start (#0)
  command [502, 3, <fac.culture_player[#432345564227567623]>, 41, 'trp_player_tier_1'] compilation fails in script.game_start on line 124
    failed to parse operand 'trp_player_tier_1' for operation faction_set_slot in script.game_start on line 124
      illegal reference `trp.player_tier_1`

Ok, so I found it was in module_scripts in the main source files and then I encountered another bump. Does someone know how to input completely new troops into the game and have them correctly show up in the recruitment menus? Most of them were player faction aligned, the others I made an upgrade tree for the commoner women. Both don't show up where they should be when I force the compilation to occur.

Crucial thing to mention, I deleted up to before the player_messenger for the player faction in module_troops and replaced them with my own additions, i.e.

Code:
["dink_finkler_2","Ultimate Finkler","Ultimate Finklers",tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor,0,0,fac_player_supporters_faction

Stuck here, checked the enhanced diplomacy script and module.script, can't find trp_player_tier_1. :sad:

Code:
MODULE scripts AGGREGATOR ERROR:
failed to compile script diplomacy_get_player_party_morale_values (#919)
  command [33, 3, <l.troop_no[@1224979098644774931]>, 'trp_player_tier_1', 'trp_player_placeholder_1'] compilation fails in script.diplomacy_get_player_party_morale_values on line 61
    failed to parse operand 'trp_player_tier_1' for operation is_between in script.diplomacy_get_player_party_morale_values on line 61
      illegal reference `trp.player_tier_1`

Back
Top Bottom