Gloria Sinica / 汉匈决战: Han Xiongnu Wars (M&B like)

Users who are viewing this thread

header.jpg

汉匈决战/Gloria Sinica: Han Xiongnu Wars

Stand alone game made with WARBAND ENGINE

Steam Release date: 6th December at 12:00 PST (9:00PM CET)

VIDEO:

N.B.:...originally we talked about it here, when thought it was a new WB DLC project:...

- Thanks to Harkiter for info about this.

ciauz^^,
Jab

Last edited:
For whatever reason I thought this was going to be a Bannerlord DLC, but ok. I love the setting and it overlaps with my own personal research, so it should be quite interesting.

phew that means we won't get 20 new Warband patches breaking mods  :grin:, but I do hope they do a patch to include any new cool toys (new operations, new option for module.ini, etc) like when WBF&S was developed.

Caribbean! new stuff never made to Warband  :cry:

How is the localization to English? And the price range? The discussion threads for the game is all in Chinese so far (Steam). It looks cool, and as Bannerlord doesn't look like it will be out any time soon, it could be a fun module to play for a few hours.

kalarhan said:
How is the localization to English? And the price range? The discussion threads for the game is all in Chinese so far (Steam). It looks cool, and as Bannerlord doesn't look like it will be out any time soon, it could be a fun module to play for a few hours.
...Probably after 12 October release we'll know more...

N.B.:...if you give a look at the video you can see some game texts translated...

ciauz^^,
Jab

I love the setting, as well as the time period they chose (Han-Xiongnu War), which occurred right before the Three Kingdoms period (popularized by novels & the Koei Tecmo games).

I will also get this, the era is mildly interesting but there's some really new interesting solutions utilizing the engine I want to see. Looks neat, only thing that worries me is localization, but we'll see.

kalarhan said:

It says English interface and subtitles will be supported on the sidebar on Steam, so presumably everything will be in English.

...Release date: Q4-2017...

..."Making off VIDEO" start at 12m37s (chinese language):...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Last edited:
Holy **** they managed to cramp up a lot of features in that, I like how there is kinda of a rts mode throw into it, I hope bannerlord has something like that

...They said Q4 2017, so this month or next one...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Last edited:
JabdiMelborn said:
...They said Q4 2017, so this month or next one...

unless they were talking about the Chinese calendar, which would be a way to delay the game with a great excuse  :razz:

soon(tm) also works

or check the Chinese calendar for the auspicious days for a release (opening), which should narrow down the possible days in late November/early December.

Arcyboo xoxo <3333 said:
I like how Steam still lets you pay for mods. I thought we got past that whole thing.

I know, right? All those Unreal engine mods, Unity mods, RPGMaker mods, etc, that they try to sell as full games from $1 to $60 bucks all over the store!!! How dare they! Like that silly games like Wasteland 2, Kerbal Space Program, Deus Ex, Mass Effect 2, Dead Island, ...

And now we have paid mods using the MB engine too! What is next?!?!

:lol:

Yeah but with unreal games they at least code their own **** and at least TRY to make it look different. What's the difference between this piece of **** mod and any other oriental mod made?

Arcyboo xoxo <3333 said:
Yeah but with unreal games they at least ...

it seems you are unable to understand the point, so do what any player does, vote with your wallet. If you think the game is worth the price - for you - then buy it. If not, then don't buy it. I know it looks like a complicated equation, but it usually works  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom