[SL3] General Discussion, Suggestions & Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Pumpkin Lord

CuCcf.png

You got any suggestion, you can say it here. You are, as usual, expected to be all nice and well while discussing.​

So im going to have to drop due to inactivity, and Sota wants to play (Didnt get in SL). Any way we can swap? either way idc cuz i cant play

~Milky said:
So im going to have to drop due to inactivity, and Sota wants to play (Didnt get in SL). Any way we can swap? either way idc cuz i cant play

Please write these kind of things in rosters thread. We will see what we have in the reserved first.

Looking at the group stage, why do teams play the same team twice and not other teams once?

Why not make it 3 weeks so we can play against every team instead of 4 weeks where we play only 2 teams and we play against them twice???

In your rules you wrote:
(2) If two teams fail to play their match within the deadline, they can ask for extension or default win with legit reasons.
Can you elobrate on what you understand as "legit reasons" for future reference please?

Edit: Just for clarity, I'm happy to play as many matches as possible in this tournament, but I think some clarity on the rules would be nice in case of future disputes.

In general, the "legit reasons" can be defined as the opponent team putting in insufficient effort to make the match happen, putting an unreasonable strain on the other team.

Now, you can see your case properly falls under the rule: CarpeDiem didn't even bother to inform your team he wouldn't show up. As such, you would normally have gotten a default.

Due to the circumstances however, we decided that the ordeal cannot really be blamed on Carpe's teammates and thus decided to not give out a default. As such circumstances should no longer be relevant, with all teams having organized themselves, similar cases in the future should result in a default.

Watly said:
In general, the "legit reasons" can be defined as the opponent team putting in insufficient effort to make the match happen, putting an unreasonable strain on the other team.

Now, you can see your case properly falls under the rule: CarpeDiem didn't even bother to inform your team he wouldn't show up. As such, you would normally have gotten a default.

Due to the circumstances however, we decided that the ordeal cannot really be blamed on Carpe's teammates and thus decided to not give out a default. As such circumstances should no longer be relevant, with all teams having organized themselves, similar cases in the future should result in a default.

Huh? So what's the problem that prevents you from changing your mind and consequently giving us a default? Since you clearly see that everyone managed to organize their matches no matter the circumstances, and that this case is falling under a rule.
There is no adequate reason for this rule to be applied only to future similar cases and not to this one.

Write about your thoughts on SL 3 if you have any. I am really interested in what people think.

1) Get solid rules that rule out pretty much any misunderstanding or situation that might happen. As an example my own problems with the default in week (2?).
2) Get an admin team that listens to the players and doesn't act immaturely.
3) Get an admin team that doesn't quit halfway in the tourney.

Back
Top Bottom