[RFC] Totals

Users who are viewing this thread

Nexoner

Sergeant Knight
A8z4ByD.png

«Rookie Fighting Competitions» — it is the infantry tournament among players-beginners.​

Totals

First of all, I'd like to write that I considered «RFC» more as failed tournament than successful because of small number of participants and huge number of inactive or non-initiative players. That is why, I understand that new players will not try come to Competetive Warband else, and «Rookie Competitions» will not be continued more.

All of us believes, that Bannerlord will get a lot of players, community will increase and become competetive like never before. But for sometime, one or two years as was earlier. The main mission must be to save rookie players and give them conditions to not give up playing the game competitively.

Why people don't like Warband? Most of the new players don't know how to play it. If on the loadscreen they would read "You need turn your camera to right, if you hit from left side" or "Flag is rising for 60 seconds. Keep thinking about it", all players will use these tips, trying improve their skills and tactics. I want to say that players must learn to playing not only by their own experience, but also using outside support. In-game support, not YouTube videos or something like that.

Thanks for support

Gonzales and ShyBerserk as active referees, Slade and Vizimir for willingness to help, and Shemaforash for helping with detecting the tricky veterans.​

Back
Top Bottom