[WSC] Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand finals are up and OP up to date :party: And that concludes statistics for the WSC!

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the Hall of Fame, especially to Charlini, Ciiges and Rainbow for topping Butchers, Imaplers and Last Leves on Earth respectively, and to SirAlecks for having most kills in the entire tournament, as well as most kills in a single match. Special mention to our winners of the most prestigious OP tables - Charlini for getting TK'd impressive 8 times in total and Paulo for topping Shield Stealers by dying first no less than 12 times!

I want to apologise for many delays with posting in the first part of the tournament, I was at my summer house and it was a bit erratic and not easy to squeeze in the time. Hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless, and thank you for the nice comments. See you next tournament!

yami_pirate said:
That was a special post just for WPL since arys insisted on it. I guess i could make it a regular thing if people really like it, i just didn't see much point in it personally and it took up a lot of space

I guess its up to you, I agree in that sense that its not a necessity to have it but its a cool feature nontheless and clearly helpful.

Thanks for all your work again this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom