Can we make more players come and play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello i'm a big fan of the viking conquest dlc but to be honest i would love to play
vikingr aswell, i've never seen vikingr in it's good state (nor viking conquest if it ever had one)

Maybe we can get some players to play the game again?

EDIT: join our steam group for Vikingr
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VikingrCommunity

Woeski said:
Hello i'm a big fan of the viking conquest dlc but to be honest i would love to play
vikingr aswell, i've never seen vikingr in it's good state (nor viking conquest if it ever had one)

Maybe we can get some players to play the game again?

The time of Vikingr has mostly passed, I'm afraid. I'd say the key problem mostly knocked it dead, but even with that fixed, there wasn't much of a resurrection.

*Cough*I blame the Jomsborg*Cough*

~ Þéodríc / Áed

Woeski said:
Oh well i'm from Jomsborg i've joined yesterday and i played with 5 people (all joms vikings)

Still sad i can't do cool events :sad:

Yup, we joined in to play. Yet we are blamed for the mod's dead for whatever reason. But it has always been easy to find a scapegoat to blame him for everything. ^^

Nah, there might have been an annoying minority in the Jomsborg clan, but that didn't make too many people leave. A lot of the veterans got caught up by their lives or moved on, including most admins and devs.

There also wasn't a big influx of new players as they found the mod mechanically challenging and got shredded by more experienced people when they started playing. And if there were 20 people on one evening who wanted to play and saw all the servers were empty, they likely didn't join, which ended in people not trying anymore.

Can we maybe stop joking and find a solution since most viking Conquest have shut down!
I need to play something with vikings and not just 1v1's  :shock:

The official server is still up, and people are more than welcome to use it for events. I can even provide the host with a temporary admin password if required, and increase the slots (though I doubt it'd be needed much...). Simply write me a PM here or on Steam.

Yes, i already got some people playing but maybe you need to check Vikingr servers more often to see if i'm playing.

The best thing is a Vikingr clan but since my reputation with jomsborg is not good i can't really join.

I'm already in another clan (for Viking Conquest) and some people there want to play Vikingr too but people just seem to
be to lazy to check it out and maybe move to another mod...

Don't worry about your reputation. It's a non-issue. Far worse to compete with.

And Conquest players are always more than welcome to join our cozy little brady bunch.

Woeski said:
The best thing is a Vikingr clan but since my reputation with jomsborg is not good i can't really join.

Uhm... how have you come to that idea? It's not about reputation, treat me well and I shall do the same to you.^^ Despite that, we allready had a Clan-Battle with yours on our Vikingr server, and we don't mind lending our server for that purpose either.
But if I was you, I would also ask Thorkell first when it comes to an server for an event, simply because he is hosting the official server.

Back
Top Bottom