The Most Dangerous Game II - All Manor of Secrets (Day 8) - 5 ALIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahem, since I'm out here by the pond, I suppose I'll shout my questions for Jeeves.
What exactly will be done if the decided-upon suspect is a person not currently present at the estate, such as the widow?!
Has anyone ever told you that you look like an English John Goodman?!

Austyboo ^_^ said:
Ahem, since I'm out here by the pond, I suppose I'll shout my questions for Jeeves.
What exactly will be done if the decided-upon suspect is a person not currently present at the estate, such as the widow?!

Since that's not really a Jeeves question (and making it a Jeeves question would reset the clock on your 'Case the joint' action) I'll answer it myself.

Jeeves is the only person on the suspect list still inhabiting the manor. Everyone else is either dead, or moved on with their lives. The aim of the game is not to bring the perp to justice, but to appease the ghost of the Baron and put him by rest by helping him to understand who killed him, and why. All the Baroness wants is the ghost of her late husband pacified, so that he can move on towards the bright light at the end of the tunnel, or whatever.

I'm off to bed now, but if anybody else gets their actions in before midnight GMT (1.5 hours from now) I'll include their outcomes in my next update.

1uqpvw.jpg

I've got the Duck Pond well under control, I do hope you won't disturb me out here... or attempt to murder me when night falls.

*Opens can of SPAM® and savors the smell. Seriously, I love SPAM®*

Anyone of you gents have a knife? If not, maybe I can find some old cutlery in the Dining Room

Move to Dining Room

The Results Are In

Lumos has found an
Code:
Antique Panda Statue
in the Entrance Hall
Big McLarge-Huge has found a
Code:
Hatchet
at the Duck Pond
The Doge of Benis has found a
Code:
Poleaxe
in the Entrance Hall

The weapon statistics are as follows:

Hatchet

Cannot be hidden. Fair defence if attacked in the open, okay defence if attacked in secret.
Can kill in the open or in secret.

Poleaxe

Cannot be hidden. Fair defence if attacked in the open, okay defence if attacked in secret.
Can only kill in the open.

DYSTOPIAN, Austyboo, Jock, SootShade, Xardob and Zazu appear to have found nothing during their searches.

Moose! has moved to the dining room.

Player locations are now as follows:

Entrance Hall
DYSTOPIAN
Lumos
Xardob
Zazu
Vieira
Orgasmo
Alaric Shinrog
Seán

Dining Room
SootShade
Moose!

Duck Pond
Austyboo
Biggie

Treehouse
Jock

All players may now take further actions. Please note as well that just because items have been found in locations, that doesn't mean there aren't further items or clues there. Some areas hold many items/clues, whilst others hold fewer.

SeánC said:
(ASK JEEVES) Who might the portraits be off, and the one of the woman, is she still single?

eiJop.png

These are family portraits, of the Baron, the Baroness, and Thomas Catterick. I see the Baroness has piqued your interest. She was quite the beauty in her prime. She is, of course, now retired, and although I haven't heard that she's remarried, the fact is that she was always more interested in older men; the Baron himself was almost twenty years her senior. I'm afraid you're unlikely to stand a chance with such a wealthy and experienced woman.

Back
Top Bottom