[MBCL] Week 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Addition to the "Screenshot-Rule":
If a clan asks for a screen 2 kind of screenshots have to be made:
1. Screenshot with aiming on another players head and TAB pressed.
2. Screenshot with just aiming into the world.
(crosshair has to be turned on in the options so it is visible ingame)

If the screens are not taken directly and shown after the spawn ends, the affected player will be banned for the next 2 leaguematches and the clan risks to loose every round this player played for them in the match.

If the screens are not made or the player whos asked for screenshot is leaving the game or disconnecting out of nothing he will be banned for the next 3 leaguematches and the affected players clan is loosing all rounds he played.

Offending and insulting in matches or on "MBCL-Topics" in the forum will be handled with One-Week-Bans for the affected player.

For everyone. So stop this **** discussion now and do it somewhere else. Everyone should be warned now. The rule is active up from now. :???:

AK_DAG said:
Matkowski said:
Actually we have 6 old players all the time, so I dont know what are u talking about my dear and in my opinion u were too short in our clan to know us.

When I was in Chohu, u didn't play any match for us. lol.

Mate, I made CHoHu, Im in this clan since 2011 and I played only 1/2 matches when u was, I couldn't more. But I remember u, yours behavior, playing only for KDA and crying, typical.

So, as you have written now, Haakon - SCREENS ARE WRONG. Tak consequences out from it.

BTW. Anubis - learn to write tag clan correctly and - just a little - manual, then talk.

HaakonTDA said:
Addition to the "Screenshot-Rule":
If a clan asks for a screen 2 kind of screenshots have to be made:
1. Screenshot with aiming on another players head and TAB pressed.
2. Screenshot with just aiming into the world.
(crosshair has to be turned on in the options so it is visible ingame)

If the screens are not taken directly and shown after the spawn ends, the affected player will be banned for the next 2 leaguematches and the clan risks to loose every round this player played for them in the match.

If the screens are not made or the player whos asked for screenshot is leaving the game or disconnecting out of nothing he will be banned for the next 3 leaguematches and the affected players clan is loosing all rounds he played.

Offending and insulting in matches or on "MBCL-Topics" in the forum will be handled with One-Week-Bans for the affected player.

For everyone. So stop this **** discussion now and do it somewhere else. Everyone should be warned now. The rule is active up from now. :???:

Practical question and suggestion. "If the screens are not taken directly" I'd rather not aim at my teammate's head while also holding TAB and pressing CTRL + insert with round in progress :grin: So the screens could be taken after all rounds on the spawn are played, but the player cannot leave the server.

there is screen with banner, im forget about this screen. I found it
2017082721_1637626_27364154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom