Author Topic: [MBCL] Week 6  (Read 3121 times)

Brazil El Tristan

• Veteran
  • ♡♡
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/iDGLittle
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: TDA/Tq - Brazil/Tristan
  • WF&SWBNWVCM&B
Re: [MBCL] Week 6
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 12:54:25 PM »
Let's start with this. Anubis saying ez at the end of the match can be considered a childish behaviour , but nothing to blame of "technically". It's more than clear that was a clanwar based on personal rivalry , so you shouldn't be so surprised about such a salt (atleast I am not).

Again....
In my eyes Dag and Anubis have proven enough times they are clear, since they're bothered with screenshots every season. In my opinion DAG and Anubis are really good muskeeters, since they spent much time training this , as i did as well ( not the same results lel  :fruity: ).

HAXORS
If we wanna talk about hackers and hacks I could show you a long list of possibly hackers and proven ones as well (not my intention though, not gonna ruin anyone  :party: ). Furthermore I've rarely seen screens of DominicuS or Pavlo ( nothing personal) and I also remember some seasons ago a screenshot from Dominique where all the troops were coloured in yellow ( kinda hacky ya? Still advantage) .

Anyway I clearly support Draco's theory since more than half of what Dominique said , for me (!!! )  is wrong or inconsistent.

Cheers...

EDIT

SpArTAcUS as been considered a hacker as well due his skills in shooting , and after giving ss a couple of times , he's never been asked for them because everybody knows nowadays he's really good in this class. So I see pointless not to admit that DAG and Anubis are good in this as well
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:59:36 PM by Brazil El Tristan »

Azorekt

• Squire
    • Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045217180/
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: BE_Azorekt
  • WBWF&SNW
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 02:01:04 PM »
Dominicus, why did u make a ss without crosshair ?

SuperPavlo

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: CHoHu_SuperPavlo
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 02:04:13 PM »
Furthermore I've rarely seen screens of Pavlo ( nothing personal)

It is personal since you mention the exact nickname so I feel the need to answer this obvious implied accusation.

The reason you didn't see my screenshots is because you didn't play with or against me for a long time. I've no idea when you started playing (don't remember you) but I did in 2011 and during first seasons of the league I've had my fair share of screenshots asked for. SiCh, RF, RP, SRL - remember? I can say I've made my name known in Poland as one of the best in the game by providing clean screenshots for a long time, mostly in clans with DeTi. You can ask what happened when CHoHu went undefeated for 2 seasons in the league and how many screenshots I had to send. Crying shame dzikiepola.info is down for good - a true mine of knowledge about older players.

Btw. It seems I am still considered shady in western communities. So be it.
Chorągiew Husarska Sniper

󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡L

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 02:31:23 PM »
what the hell your screen? Where is aiming screen with crosshair ?

Dominicus, why did u make a ss without crosshair ?

Are you mentally retarded?.Because no one asked me.
It's funny that someone who cheats and therefore can not do the screen with the banner is still talking.

This is my last post. I will not waste time for replying to child posts.

Chill.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 03:31:28 PM by DominicuS »

Dominique19

• Regular
  • Count Dominique
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: REF_Dominique
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2017, 02:47:03 PM »
Ja pierdole, are you **** retarded, guys? Look on DAGs post with so many "PS". Just look how confused he is. Brazil - you said that Dag is asked every season for screens, so you won't tell me he can't do it well, huh? He didn't make screens how he should - Anubis could, so I won't believe he didn't understand how he should do it. If you won't do something with it, I will do the same. If it is allowed so I will insult every player for every kill, because it is allowed, huh? I will start using some kind of cheats, giving wrong screens, because it is **** allowed. With your **** bad organisation you are making next clan wanted to leave this league.
And stop be **** ridicolous talking about Pavlo. He is one of the oldest player, he is here from the beggining, his skills are confirmed - look, even DAG said it.

PS. Azorek, do budy.

One more thing. ONE. BIG. T O P  K E K for Brazil. A lot of "xD" for Brazil! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Son, you are talking about MINE screens with coulored textures? xDD Strzelec was referee on this match, he was on our TS and he was waiting over 30min for screens, agreed for that, because I was couloring it in paint for bait and check how stupid you all are. I see you still believe in it xD Nice, good thinking, son. It was explained on council meet. Really, stop writing post like this. Or no, it gives me fun. xD
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:59:50 PM by Dominique19 »

Azorekt

• Squire
    • Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045217180/
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: BE_Azorekt
  • WBWF&SNW
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2017, 03:13:41 PM »
like a polish toxics

Brazil El Tristan

• Veteran
  • ♡♡
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/iDGLittle
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: TDA/Tq - Brazil/Tristan
  • WF&SWBNWVCM&B
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2017, 03:15:02 PM »
You clearly don't get my point since you're focusing on Pavlo  ( which was a simple example, nothing more). I don't know if you're  chromosomes allow you to understand what has been told above.

Since Pavlo is "proven" to be clear, why can't be the same with DAG and Anubis? ( keep crying) <----- reason

HKP

• Master Knight
  • ㅇㅅㅇ
    • Steam - honigkp/
    • View Profile
    • poi~
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2017, 03:51:20 PM »
how come you know a cheat that can be only seen when screening the banners? xddd
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ AS I HOLD THE SAMURAI SWORD TO MY STOMACH AS I WAS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUDOKU I WATCH MATT PLAY WARBAND.. I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN MATT WAS A NOLIFE, NOW I AM A NOLIFE... GOOD BYE MATT ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Quote from: DaRedViper
I guess leaving warband damages my terrorist career in a major way

Kamil18

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2017, 04:03:54 PM »
how come you know a cheat that can be only seen when screening the banners? xddd

Cuz we are stupid mate, only Dominque  is smart, his teammate even didn't show he's crosshair, and he still talking about our ss LMFAO.

on ur screens u didnt shows any heads or body so how we can know that didnt u used wh?

Dominique19

• Regular
  • Count Dominique
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2017, 04:14:46 PM »
Don't show urself more stupid than you are, Dag. You were the first one who showed us the cheats, so you know what Lampas is talking about.

HaakonTDA

• Veteran
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/haakonjpn/
    • YouTube - UCkZvW0CPbVcR0UJ2QlqScSA
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Haakon
  • WF&SWBNWVCM&B
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2017, 04:35:42 PM »
Ok guys stop this salty **** now really i dont want to have this hack discussion in every tournament in this game. Was there are referee or not? If yes he should tell Jubeg and me what his opinion is to all this stuff and who gave screenshots or not.

If there were no referee we will go after the screenshots (it's also written like that in the rules) and the score shows a win for CuA. If theres no one who can judge about the screenshots Dag and Anubis made (its the job of a referee or the clans), we will go after the screens we have and so far they look OK for me.

Up from that I dont know much about this hacking stuff but Spartacus showed us some DP seasons ago some screens with a hack he installed for showing us that screenshot arent the safest thing we can do but the only thing. It was a hack someone can turn off and on like he wants even ingame, so if someone is using this kind of hack we cant proof it.

And stop insulting each other like litte kiddies everyone here is old enough to talk politely with each other.

PS: Up from that a good clan can also beat a hacking clan in my opinion. Maybe CuA played just better then CHohu this time. TDA got rekt by PGC like dumshit and even if they did a lot of sick shots this day we dont think they are hacking. They just played better.

HaakonTDA

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • WF&SWBNWVCM&B
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2017, 04:38:44 PM »
PS: I will edit the league table and stuff as soon as i have the time to do it.

󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡L

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2017, 04:42:23 PM »
GG

Dominique19

• Regular
  • Count Dominique
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2017, 05:00:51 PM »
Okay, well said, Haakon. But DAG made wrong screens, he can't proof that he was clear during the match. Also I see that you allow to these insults from Anubis. Ok - if you wanna, let it be, but expect it from us too. We will be givinig wrong screens and insulting others without any consequences - because I see it is allowed.

HaakonTDA

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • WF&SWBNWVCM&B
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2017, 05:23:40 PM »
Okay, well said, Haakon. But DAG made wrong screens, he can't proof that he was clear during the match. Also I see that you allow to these insults from Anubis. Ok - if you wanna, let it be, but expect it from us too. We will be givinig wrong screens and insulting others without any consequences - because I see it is allowed.

It's not allowed its a childish discussion in total. Ncromancien is a neutral guy and is our 4th league host now we are talking about a punishment for insulting and we are going to try to make this screenshot thing clear.

For everyone: Stop this discussion on the forum now we will contact u about our desicions on steam. :?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 05:30:38 PM by HaakonTDA »