Dev Blog 10/08/17

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml][url=http://www.taleworlds.com/Images/News/blog_post_02_taleworldswebsitelarge.jpg][IMG]http://www.taleworlds.com/Images/News/blog_post_02_taleworldswebsite.png[/IMG][/url] Greetings warriors of Calradia! Today we want to introduce you to the development team that is working hard to make Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord possible. We are proud to have a very diverse and international team, with people from different countries and backgrounds working together every day to develop the game. We came together to take a photo at the TaleWorlds Entertainment office (say cheese!) which we hope you all enjoy. [/parsehtml]Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/20

Again, what the ****, nobody wants to see the god damn employees. We all ask for screenshots, videos, feature, info etc. You waste a development blog on the ****ing team? All of this new PR **** is just to buy time with your community because you are not going to release the game this year. Can't wait for a dissapointing gamescom...

Just a little thing I'm curious about; when you talk about everybody being from different countries, is it that the case that everybody has moved over to Turkey from their home countries or are some people working remotely? In my own job our team is split across 3 cities (same country though) and we only meet up every quarter.

Feetandaxe said:
Again, what the ****, nobody wants to see the god damn employees. We all ask for screenshots, videos, feature, info etc. You waste a development blog on the **** team? All of this new PR **** is just to buy time with your community because you are not going to release the game this year. Can't wait for a dissapointing gamescom...
All I see is QQ QQ QQ and salt. Nothing constructive about this comment. Taleworlds doesn't owe you a game, calm down

peenerz said:
Feetandaxe said:
Again, what the ****, nobody wants to see the god damn employees. We all ask for screenshots, videos, feature, info etc. You waste a development blog on the **** team? All of this new PR **** is just to buy time with your community because you are not going to release the game this year. Can't wait for a dissapointing gamescom...
All I see is QQ QQ QQ and salt. Nothing constructive about this comment. Taleworlds doesn't owe you a game, calm down

Oh this is well deserved salt, i am not wrong when i say the community does want footage of the game and not info about the company. If they really work as hard as they say, I want to see that in their promised weekly blogs. No they do not owe me a ****ing game but if they want to connect with their community they really need to give people want they ask and not go half way, stall time so they can delay the game another year. They better be ready for some salt.

erm, nice pic but we were kinda hoping for info about the game. You asked us for questions but failed to answer any. A disappointing start. Still, better than the silence of before, so thanks for that. Apart from chainmail dude (well done, loving it) this weeks blog was a let down. There were so many questions on the other comment section that you could have addressed. Next week I hope to see new game content.

Edit: original post wasn't as nicely put, don't take it personally, was simply disappointed after hyping myself all week for new game content. I still love you guys, but we are starving for anything new.  :cry:

Next week: what's in the office break room fridge. :ohdear:

~Mikail said:
I really want to be supportive but I feel exhausted.Even if it is 2 years later,please just announce the bloody release date.
Take some rest, son. You work too hard at waiting for a game.

Back
Top Bottom