Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

Users who are viewing this thread

HF7 is out. Safe-compatible, as usual.
A bunch of minor fixes/adjustments + trade screen replacer (it can be disabled in "Change Game Settings" if you prefer the original, just find "Enable old trading menus" option):

A description of what I do on the video /a list of features / how to use it:
1. Just showing overall look and item description pop-ups.
2. Top left corner - there is a button to switch merchants without exiting the screen.
3. DEAL button - it buys and sells items to and from the current merchant if both player and the merchant have enough money.
Before I do this, I select these items using left mouse button.
4.1. SELL AFTER button - it sells all items after a selected item (+this item too).
4.2. SELL BEFORE button - it sells all items before a selected item (+this item too) - for those who like to keep important/permanent stuff and food at the bottom of the inventory.
Both these buttons sell items to all merchants, preferring to distribute them amond merchants depending on their type (armor to armourer, horses to horse merchant etc.).
5. Then I move/switch items using right mouse button (first I click item 1 and then I click either item 2 or empty space).
Item requirements and item type are taken into account, that's why replacing body armor with a bow doesn't work.
6. Finally, I buy an armor and then sell it by clicking left mouse button while holding CTRL (any CTRL). This way allows to buy or sell items one by one and immediately (instead of first selecting and then clicking "Deal!").

HF6 hotkeys still work in the original screen.

A little problem, probably a bit serious political wise.

Translations:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Chinese (provided by Tiberivs):
https://mega.nz/#!A1dSxCrY!0OlEOTuXrUBKPq2Ge9vqVgTJdY_qos6oHuM8CfMR9eQ
Taiwanese (provided by Tiberivs):
https://mega.nz/#!M1NATKDZ!lTdUr7DbSV0yzjTySB3Fke6SF-jU-6CWQgNpXznHIM8

It is not safe to classify these languages like this, they are just Chinese(Simplified) and Chinese(Traditional)(check your M&B and select languages and that's how it is classified), would be better to be:
Chinese(provided by Tiberivs):
https://mega.nz/#!A1dSxCrY!0OlEOTuXrUBKPq2Ge9vqVgTJdY_qos6oHuM8CfMR9eQ(Simplified)
https://mega.nz/#!M1NATKDZ!lTdUr7DbSV0yzjTySB3Fke6SF-jU-6CWQgNpXznHIM8(Traditional)

Thanks.

is there a No-frills UI? i really dislike all the decorative stuff in the menus and inventory screens and stuff.

Perisno + Geldar vs OU only.
h-303.jpg

h-302.jpg

h-301.jpg

When I'm trading stuff, there is decorative shield patterns on the menu borders and it's really distracting

These?
3PXSa1T.jpg
These tiny shields distract you?
:shock:
I didn't even notice they were there before you mentioned that.

This element of ui is Native and sort of hardcoded.
You can try to find its coordinates in game_variables.txt, but I've no idea what they're called.
You can also find interface.dds file in the textures folder and using photoshop or gimp replace these shields with whatever this element looked like in Native.

Yeah thx. also this could be muh steppin' stone to actual moding. It's not actually just the shield, its also the color pallette, but im not great at explaing myself :razz: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I have downloaded the mod and unpacked it with 8 zip lite, but I am not sure how to play it. I own Mount and Blade through steam, how can I get it to show up in my starting screen like regular perisno?

davidm27 said:
I have downloaded the mod and unpacked it with 8 zip lite, but I am not sure how to play it. I own Mount and Blade through steam, how can I get it to show up in my starting screen like regular perisno?
Where did you unpack it?
You need to put it into "Modules" folder in your Warband folder.

i moved it into the general mount and blade warband file, I do not see any modules folder.

too add on information I have two folders, mount and blade and mount and blade save games. The first folder has a bunch of subfolders like characters, data, language, music but no module, and the save games folder seems to have perisno and the other mods I have for the game.

:shock:
Find the folder called "Native" with native .txt files inside - menus, scripts, triggers etc.
And put PNB in the same folder as "Native" folder.

:cry: moved the pnb and the pnb hotfix into native and still nothing. Problem might be that everything is a SAV file for MnB and then for the downloaded info is all from a program called 8 zip archive.

Back
Top Bottom