Parting Ways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Mount & Bladers!

It is with mixed feelings that I’m writing to inform you of my decision to part ways with TaleWorlds after five years at the company. At the ripe young age of 20, I stepped into the office in Ankara as a Mount & Blade super-fan and began an incredible tenure, during which I learnt so much and met so many fantastic people. Now, at 25, I’ve decided to return to the United Kingdom, primarily to be closer to my friends and family. Though I’m still a Mount & Blade super-fan and always will be!

I’d like to thank the company for the faith they placed in me, hiring a 20 year old with no degree and no work experience! They have supported me tremendously and it has been an absolute privelege to work with so many talented and passionate people.

Thanks also to the forum moderation team, including the admins and everyone over the past five years. I really believe that I’ve helped to forge a better level of interaction with the company and I’m optimistic for the future of the forums and the wider community, of which I’ll remain a part!  :party:

Last, but certainly not least, I want to say thank you to the community. Being the face of the company hasn’t always been easy, but it has been a joy and an honour to represent such an incredible series in the public eye. I was an active member of the community years before I joined the company, and I believe having that perspective has benefitted both myself and the company over the past five years.

I’m leaving my community management responsibilities in the capable hands of my old friend Callum and our PR effors will be coordinated by close-friend of the company and long-term partner Antonio Santo (Jaleo PR). They already have some exciting things planned, so look forward to hearing more from them soon...  :fruity:

I wish all the luck in the world to my former colleagues in meeting everyone’s expectations with Bannerlord!

Frank (The blader formerly known as Captain Lust)

aUrI8iI.jpg

Thank you for everything you did, ecspecially with the first LAN in Bucharest. Happy, that I had the chance to get to know you there. I hope to still see you sometimes around :smile: I wish you all the best for your future and that you soon will find a place that truely fullfills you and makes you happy. Take care

Even though meeting you face to face, you are always the captain lust for me. Not gonna forget the online fun we had years ago. You showed me what can be done. Thanks for everything!
Cheers!

I'm very sad you're leaving, I wish you the very best for the future. It was awesome to meet you in Bucharest, you've always been nice to me even when I was a crazy kid many years ago haha :grin:
I won't forget you Lust, hopefully we meet again on Bannerlord ! :smile:

This thread is full of fake bot reviews.

Knowing you Lust was a really great experience, your teachings have been really awesome the past years. Good luck on your future career, you were a great member of our community aha ! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom