24.07.2017 - 30.07.2017

Men of EU West and Turk 00:16 Gothia

Szlachta RP 16:00 Icaros

Gwardia Litewska 00:16 Cudzoziemski Autorament

Soldiers of Olympos 11:05 The Dark Alliance

Grand Turk 09:06 Chorągiew Husarska

Pro Gaming Community 11:05 POLSKA

Hussars of Forgotten Legion 09:07 Darkillusion

[size=12pt]Please post the date and time of your match, maps and factions, the match result and the screenshots for each spawn here down below.​

Namakan said:
Just as a reminder: If you want your matches streamed, be sure to post date and time here asap! :party:

You mean like last week, where Greed us all give to indirect du understand that he Wfas matches on weekend doesnt care because then he have many warbandmatches to stream...?

SuperPauko said:
Namakan said:
Just as a reminder: If you want your matches streamed, be sure to post date and time here asap! :party:

You mean like last week, where Greed us all give to indirect du understand that he Wfas matches on weekend doesnt care because then he have many warbandmatches to stream...?
I'm sure you'd prefer to show a game to your audience that a) you know more about, b)your community knows more about, thus probably enjoys it more and c) has, at least in last weeks case, more interesting matches...
Nevertheless, Greed is giving WFAS streams a chance, which we should all appreciate. I know that he's still interested in picking up some matches, but y'all could help him to pick his schedule if you post your matches, as I said.

I just hope Greed see his chance for himself. In the Warband "streamingbusiness" he have concurrence, in wfas he have right now a market share from 100% and there he can get maybe  viewers who also watch some of his warband streams.

Match: TDA-SO

Date and Time: 30.07.2017, 20:30 German Time

Maps and Factions:

Fields: Sweden (SO) - Moskow (TDA)
Hillroad: Sweden (TDA) - Poland (SO)

GL & HF!

Nice to see that the good old WFAS community is still alive and kicking. A shoutout from a former active player, good luck with the tournament and all the problems that come with it!

Match: PoL vs PGC

Date and Time: 30.07.2017 20:00 German/Polish Time

Maps and Factions:

Trenches: Poland (PGC) - Poland (PoL)
Steppe Farmstead: Sweden (PGC) - Cossacks (PoL)

HoFL  vs Darkilusion

Sunday 19:45

Maps
Village by the river: Poland(HoFL) Cossacks(DI)
Market Sweden(HoFL) Poland(DI)

SuperPauko said:
Namakan said:

Last weekend there was a grand finale happening which had my priority. You probably also noticed my inexperience in wfas (having only 30 or so hours) which means I have a lot to learn before I can speak with authority on what is going on in the matches, so I'd like to learn more before I dive in too deep. Thats why I have an expert like Raven with me to fill in any blanks. The lack of a fully fleshed out streamer mod also makes it difficult to stream, and time is limited especially now in the summer. With that said I am looking to stream as much as possible, but for that I have to know what day the matches are happening on ^^
Sundays are terrible as Gothia usually have our official at the same time, and I will prioritize playing the matches over streaming them.

I try to give as much warning before the streams as I can, last stream was a bit of a test to see if WFAS can be streamed in this way and I think they can.
SuperPauko said:
I just hope Greed see his chance for himself. In the Warband "streamingbusiness" he have concurrence, in wfas he have right now a market share from 100% and there he can get maybe  viewers who also watch some of his warband streams.
Sadly not that much competition in Native either, I would love to see more streams in both native and wfas, but nobody else is really doing them so I cover as much as I can. I also do all the preparation, production ect ect alone and it's a lot of work. (which is why the overlays sorta look like **** xD)

Dominique19 said:
HaakonTDA said:

Maps and Factions:

GL & HF!

This match should be streamed! :grin:
I want to but sunday AAARGH!  :cry:

Match: MEUWT vs Gothia

Date and Time: 30.07.2017, 20:00 CEST

MEUWT Map: Marketplace
MEUWT Faction: Sweden
Gothia Faction: Cossacks

Gothia Map: Tatar Town
Gothia Faction: Cossacks
MEUWT Faction: Sweden

Greedalicious said:
SuperPauko said:
Namakan said:

Last weekend there was a grand finale happening which had my priority. You probably also noticed my inexperience in wfas (having only 30 or so hours) which means I have a lot to learn before I can speak with authority on what is going on in the matches, so I'd like to learn more before I dive in too deep. Thats why I have an expert like Raven with me to fill in any blanks. The lack of a fully fleshed out streamer mod also makes it difficult to stream, and time is limited especially now in the summer. With that said I am looking to stream as much as possible, but for that I have to know what day the matches are happening on ^^
Sundays are terrible as Gothia usually have our official at the same time, and I will prioritize playing the matches over streaming them.

I try to give as much warning before the streams as I can, last stream was a bit of a test to see if WFAS can be streamed in this way and I think they can.
SuperPauko said:
Sadly not that much competition in Native either, I would love to see more streams in both native and wfas, but nobody else is really doing them so I cover as much as I can. I also do all the preparation, production ect ect alone and it's a lot of work. (which is why the overlays sorta look like **** xD)

Dominique19 said:
HaakonTDA said:

Maps and Factions:

GL & HF!

This match should be streamed! :grin:
I want to but sunday AAARGH!  :cry:

HEIL GREED!  :party:

Azorek said:
Match: PoL vs PGC

Date and Time: 30.07.2017 20:00 German/Polish Time

Maps and Factions:

Trenches: Sweden (PGC) - Poland (PoL)
Steppe Farmstead: Sweden (PGC) - Cossacks (PoL)

We take Poland instead of sweden on steppe farmstead , SORYY  :ohdear:

HoFL vs GT
Saturday 20:00

Maps:
Fields Sweden (HoFL) Poland(GT)
Market Sweden (HoFL) dont know yet(GT)

HaakonTDA said:

Maps and Factions:

GL & HF!

Date changed to Saturday the 29.07.2017. Time and maps stay as they are.

Back
Top Bottom