[MBCL] Week 3

Users who are viewing this thread

imo turks have good ping on GER servers. I see no point in doing 2 sets TR 2 sets EU when GrandTURK has playable ping in EU, While the majority of EU has **** ping on Turkish server. I mean, ''EU'' vs Turkey should be whole match on a german server. I do understand how Turkey feels about it, but Germany is playable for everyone, no excuses. Like, 60 - 80 ping is playable XD. But over 100 in ping is not so much playable.
Just think about Dag who uses like 130 ping and still carry the **** XD

RobinWar said:
imo turks have good ping on GER servers. I see no point in doing 2 sets TR 2 sets EU when GrandTURK has playable ping in EU, While the majority of EU has **** ping on Turkish server. I mean, ''EU'' vs Turkey should be whole match on a german server. I do understand how Turkey feels about it, but Germany is playable for everyone, no excuses. Like, 60 - 80 ping is playable XD. But over 100 in ping is not so much playable.

+1
Furthermore, look on warband, where there is choosing one server for whole match. And generally these are german's servers. For everyone. No one complaining about it. Why? Because germans servers are the best ones for everyone. You all can't disagree with this. And we can still change this here. It's all depends on your will, guys.

Dominique19 said:
RobinWar said:

+1
Furthermore, look on warband, where there is choosing one server for whole match. And generally these are german's servers. For everyone. No one complaining about it. Why? Because germans servers are the best ones for everyone. You all can't disagree with this. And we can still change this here. It's all depends on your will, guys.

The problem is that in this case all matches on Turkish servers should be replayed to make it fair for everyone and thats more like undoable. As I said if you want to make changes like this let's talk about it together in the council, out from nothing i don't want to decide this at least not alone! Imo we should play this league like this to the end and if there should be KO rounds or more events we can try to make this stuff clear with the turkish community.

Why they should replay the matches? I see no reason to do that, It was fair play. Your teammates had max 90 ping on their server, this ping is such playable, 90 ping for me is paradise ))). Just do not replay these matches, cuz you already has played it (gt vs chohu, tda vs so. You might replay these matches , if both TR clans will agree for that). Just let's do something in the future. As said Robin, actually, there no point to play on Turkish servers in the future, cuz TR players have 50-60-90 pings on EU servers, but on TR servers to play for Germans still are playable, but not for Polish, as I saw on Dominique's screenshots he had even 133+ ping. So, my friends, my lovely community, let's decide it in the future, to get a fair play as you want it.

P.S. I hope, you'll not get offens of my words.

Dear, Dag :razz:

Yeah, for me it should be replayed, because it was like we were unable to play not by our guilt. If Turkish guys won't agree, try to find a server, where THEY have pings over 100 or force it on them. We can talk about it on council or make a new thread for this. Decide, Hakoon. We want to be fair to turkish community, we gave them chance and time to group up people to play, but I don't see that they want to be fair with us. This is a real problem, we can't let i be like this.

As someone already said: We won´t replay any matches since it would just take too long. I totally agree tho that its not fair at all.

Dominique19 said:
Yeah, for me it should be replayed, because it was like we were unable to play not by our guilt. If Turkish guys won't agree, try to find a server, where THEY have pings over 100 or force it on them. We can talk about it on council or make a new thread for this. Decide, Hakoon. We want to be fair to turkish community, we gave them chance and time to group up people to play, but I don't see that they want to be fair with us. This is a real problem, we can't let i be like this.

We agree that its not totally fair but thats a thing we should have decided before the league started. Also we (TDA) lost against a Turkish clan like CHoHu did but we played at least better on their server with bad pings then on ours with good pings for example. Its not undoable i understand that its maybe another thing for the polish clans because you have pings over 100 while we Germans have mostly between 70 and 100 but its just to late to change it while the league goes on. We can discuss this thing again in the council but to change this thing now is too late. We should take this into account for hopefully incoming other events after this league but to change this matter now is too late.
There would be at least like 5-6 matches which need to be replayed and that would be also not fair for the Turkish community at all. Lets see it as a challenge then to beat Turkish clans!  :wink:

There is no sense playing on turkish server for us. For example, we can't use cavalry, because trying to ride a horse, we're teleporting with every step, by few metres. We can't fight on melee, cuz we're teleporting too. We can't see all attacks. Only chance is gets kills as musketeers - but there is a limit. There is no diferrence with ping when target don't move (but your target will propably move :razz: ). Of course we can hard try, but game shouold be about fun. And if you are gettin'mad it shouldn't happens because you are forced to play on terms, where you literally can't play. If you can't do something with that, we will be trying to solve this by our own.

Dominique19 said:
There is no sense playing on turkish server for us. For example, we can't use cavalry, because trying to ride a horse, we're teleporting with every step, by few metres. We can't fight on melee, cuz we're teleporting too. We can't see all attacks. Only chance is gets kills as musketeers - but there is a limit. There is no diferrence with ping when target don't move (but your target will propably move :razz: ). Of course we can hard try, but game shouold be about fun. And if you are gettin'mad it shouldn't happens because you are forced to play on terms, where you literally can't play. If you can't do something with that, we will be trying to solve this by our own.

As Haakon already said, you can't change the rules while the league is ongoing. That's a point for a (probably) next season. No need to discuss further.

_Destinate_ said:
Dominique19 said:

As Haakon already said, you can't change the rules while the league is ongoing. That's a point for a (probably) next season. No need to discuss further.

+1

Dominique19 said:

Dominique, stop talking about that match dude, you already has played it, HoFL as well has played against GT, and they won. GT just was better, deal with it, there is skill things, 100 ping is ok. Im playing always with huge ping since 2013, and it's ok for me, ping 130 is ok, but 150 ain't.

Next season? Do you really believe there will be next season? Yeah, it may be if Bannerlord won't be realased in time xD WFaS is at the edge of death, this league is a big surprise for me, that so many clans and players come back to play. But guys, really - Bannerlord is coming and, in my opinion, after it come, WFaS will be not playable. For me and propably not only for me - for many of us - it is the last league, that's why it is so important for me to do my best and play this season on clear rules and fair play. You made the league and forgot about turkish servers problem, so we sohuold do something now.

BTW. Dag, stop doubleposting and think before you will write something.

Dominique, stop crying. plz. There will be a new season, If you won't play, just don't join. How can you say that? You come into the game once a month, and you want to win? Are you kidding ??

BTW. Bannerlord, In the beginning there will be no multiplayer. So calm down. and focus on wfas. If you won't play it, just remove the game, and go to sleep.

Dag, it's the last message I reply to you. Listen to good uncle and stop writing **** posts without knowledge about topic.

BTW. Don't mind me and close this topic or Dag will spam it.

You are the only one who is spamming there. Just stop crying, GT beat you, deal with it finally. All remember, how you like try to get walkovers :smile: (also TDA, PGC and De gothia :smile: ). Give some respect to others, if you are a man.

AK_DAG said:
You are the only one who is spamming there. Just stop crying, GT beat you, deal with it finally. All remember, how you like try to get walkovers :smile: (also TDA, PGC and De gothia :smile: ). Give some respect to others, if you are a man.
Dominique19 said:
Dag, it's the last message I reply to you. Listen to good uncle and stop writing **** posts without knowledge about topic.

BTW. Don't mind me and close this topic or Dag will spam it.

Stop now both! There will be nothing changed about the rules right now and theres nothing safe about a new season or whatever! Discuss your private problems on Steam or Teamspeak please but not here!

Dominique19 said:
Next season? Do you really believe there will be next season? Yeah, it may be if Bannerlord won't be realased in time xD WFaS is at the edge of death, this league is a big surprise for me, that so many clans and players come back to play. But guys, really - Bannerlord is coming and, in my opinion, after it come, WFaS will be not playable. For me and propably not only for me - for many of us - it is the last league, that's why it is so important for me to do my best and play this season on clear rules and fair play. You made the league and forgot about turkish servers problem, so we sohuold do something now.

BTW. Dag, stop doubleposting and think before you will write something.

Never stop believing. Actually I see no reason why there wouldn't be a next season right now. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom