[MBCL] Week 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Dominique19 said:
That's a pity that GL gave us walkover. I wish them good luck in next weeks.

Jubeg said:
Time for the flag-mod

Don't take it offensive, but... Do u remember our trening few days ago? U got 3 flags in a row in alley (marketplace) and we did it.  I don't think so that flag mod is really necessary. But it may be... Just sayin.

You have literally no clue what u are talking about. Comparing the flag spawns of marketplace with trenches or vbtr is just ridiculous

Flags gives only more chance for win but it's all about skill. If you are talking about "one-side flags" marketplace has it too. If your team will group up under the flag on left site to town hall, enemy don't have chance to get there before flags will hang up. Of course, trenches have 2 flags like this, but I'm just saying that there is no map without "one-side flags". Anyway it's your league, your rules, do as u wish. This mod may be for me but I don't see need for it.

BTW. Jubeg, don't double posting.

Lmao are you new to the game? It's not about who can get there first or whatever. It's about taking positions. Marcetplace has barely any sick spots where you can shoot from if you compare it to vbtr or trenches.

Marcetplace is the best map regarding flags as both spawns can reach all flags without being shot to **** if you're not an idiot.

Dominique19 said:
Flags gives only more chance for win but it's all about skill. If you are talking about "one-side flags" marketplace has it too. If your team will group up under the flag on left site to town hall, enemy don't have chance to get there before flags will hang up. Of course, trenches have 2 flags like this, but I'm just saying that there is no map without "one-side flags". Anyway it's your league, your rules, do as u wish. This mod may be for me but I don't see need for it.

Sorry but this is complete stupid. The most flagspawns are complete unfair on the most maps in this Game and this is/was the biggest problem in the game since always.

Dominique19 said:

:facepalm:

HoFL vs GT
Saturday 20:00

Maps:
Fields Sweden (HoFL) Poland(GT)
Market Sweden (HoFL) dont know yet(GT)

HoFL 12-4 GrandTURK

Marketplace

1.spawn
1_d2c9c.jpg

2.spawn