Users who are viewing this thread

Waljaaa

Knight at Arms
4z8e8Ye.png
Find_the_Invisible_Pink_Unicorn.png

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the thread of the competitive section of the widely known siege clan, Men of Borr. We're a small competitive team that started out late August. Currently the competitive MoB team is being lead by Walja. All the other players can be found in the roster below. The MoB team is very active, so if you are looking for a 5v5 or an 8v8, then feel free to contact one of the contacts listed below. For the future we aim to join as many tournaments as possible to both gain more experience and, who knows maybe win some prizes.

HXfM9GZ.png

Awards

ROSTER
Leaders:
be.png
Walja
5SPmFsy.png

ch.png
Sigmar
Pxw5CI9.png
5SPmFsy.png

Members:
se.png
Eijnar
5SPmFsy.png

ro.png
Flavberg
Pxw5CI9.png

fi.png
JuKe
nNCayfL.png

nl.png
KSHMR
nNCayfL.png

cz.png
Livso
Pxw5CI9.png

de.png
Lola
Pxw5CI9.png

de.png
Luma
5SPmFsy.png

cz.png
Marek
nNCayfL.png

fi.png
Pelli
nNCayfL.png

fr.png
Tardet
5SPmFsy.png

I know all these guys! From before Warband, in WFaS! Great siege players, really friendly people. Nice to see them in Warband and hope they visit CCC_Siege anytime soon  :fruity:

Gasset said:
I know all these guys! From before Warband, in WFaS! Great siege players, really friendly people. Nice to see them in Warband and hope they visit CCC_Siege anytime soon  :fruity:

Yow Gasset ! Nice to see you around here  :razz: We sure will !

Oh nice to finally see you having an official clan thread! :grin: I even remember you from Wolfpack_Siege like 3 years ago, always great to meet Siege Enthusiasts like you guys are!

Prepare to get your head chopped off on M&S!  :fruity:

GrafBlade said:
Oh nice to finally see you having an official clan thread! :grin: I even remember you from Wolfpack_Siege like 3 years ago, always great to meet Siege Enthusiasts like you guys are!

Prepare to get your head chopped off on M&S!  :fruity:

Hehe thanks man ! I'll prepare my poor head for your mighty bardiche :c

I hate siege due to performance issues nowadays. I remember starting on WFaS with an siege full time Job  :lol: That was fun :!:

Good luck lads i hope to see you participating in competitive tournaments  :wink:

Bloody Death said:
I hate siege due to performance issues nowadays. I remember starting on WFaS with an siege full time Job  :lol: That was fun :!:

Good luck lads i hope to see you participating in competitive tournaments  :wink:

Thanks man !
We're sure planning to do so  :wink:

Good luck  :smile:
I'm afraid you may experience a lot of pings issues during competitive matches, since your players come from so mamy countries. France, Finnland, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine and even US and China..

Dyktator said:
Good luck  :smile:
I'm afraid you may experience a lot of pings issues during competitive matches, since your players come from so mamy countries. France, Finnland, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine and even US and China..

Thanks man !
Yea I know that, but not all the members are interested in playing the game on a competative level ofc  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom