Not open for further replies.
AE_Pink 2 - 1 VK

20170621205559_1.jpg

20170621210500_1.jpg

20170621211832_1.jpg

20170621212536_1.jpg

map3set1_zpswzxuphhc.jpg

map3set2_zps9tmfygk6.jpg

We stopped playing the sets once it was clear who has won the map.
I hope that is no problem at all for the Predictor Game, but if I've checked correctly, no one bid on us making it to the 3rd map :grin:

Match was played on EC5_CCC_FR_3. We had a problem with the NL_Server we requested: No one was able to join the server after it got changed to Dreiecksdorf

GG, nice match AE_Pink  :party:

Shemaforash said:
Apis Europae Black 16-0 WANNABAE

o8HZwUP.jpg

27obTjH.jpg

dKG5ccN.jpg

PZ4U1DP.jpg

EC5_DE_1

GrafBlade said:
AE_Pink 2 - 1 VK

20170621205559_1.jpg

20170621210500_1.jpg

20170621211832_1.jpg

20170621212536_1.jpg

map3set1_zpswzxuphhc.jpg

map3set2_zps9tmfygk6.jpg

We stopped playing the sets once it was clear who has won the map.
I hope that is no problem at all for the Predictor Game, but if I've checked correctly, no one bid on us making it to the 3rd map :grin:

Match was played on EC5_CCC_FR_3. We had a problem with the NL_Server we requested: No one was able to join the server after it got changed to Dreiecksdorf

GG, nice match AE_Pink  :party:
Both matches confirmed, whole thread updated. Best of luck in R3 match AE Pink and Wannabaes!
Great performance VK and thanks for participating in EC5 :razz:
P.S. DW about Predictor, all good :smile:

Erminas said:
Great performance VK and thanks for participating in EC5 :razz:
P.S. DW about Predictor, all good :smile:

Was a nice tournament unless we only have 3 matches. Furhtermore we had much fun at matches.
Predictor game was nice, gave us motivation espacially against AE black.

RoryTheGreat said:
AE Black
  16 (2)  -  (0) 0
Venture Knights

Tardet said:
AE Black​
16 - (2-0) - 0
Venture Knights

EinherjarPL said:
AE Black​
  16  -   0 
Venture Knights

EinherjarPL said:
AE Black​
  16  -   0 
Venture Knights

Kragen said:
AE Black​
16 - (2-0) - 0
Venture Knights

Aeronwen said:
AE Black​
16 v 0
Venture Knights

KaneMaB said:
AE Black​
16 - (2-0) - 0
Venture Knights

Kazupa said:
AE Black 16 - (2-0) - 0 Venture Knights

Gibby Jr said:
AE Black​
  16  -   0 
Venture Knights

Bash said:
AE Black​
  16  -   0 
Venture Knights
hanxito said:
AE Black​
  16  -   0 
Venture Knights

Result AE_B 15: 1 VK  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

Kazupa said:
-What's wrong ?  :???:

(4) When requested by the match referee players must take a screenshot of their game view while holding any kind of ranged weapon or, if they have no ranged weapon, their melee weapon, spear or lance. Players should ensure the screenshot contains the referee message, the scoreboard and buildings or players. Concerned players must post their screenshot within 30 minutes of the match ending on the forums or send it to a tournament admin or the match referee. Failing to comply with any part of this rule may result in a one match ban for that player

Actually I don't know how to handle this coz the screen have been taken few rounds after the message so I leave the decision to admins.

romechemik said:
Kazupa said:

(4) When requested by the match referee players must take a screenshot of their game view while holding any kind of ranged weapon or, if they have no ranged weapon, their melee weapon, spear or lance. Players should ensure the screenshot contains the referee message, the scoreboard and buildings or players. Concerned players must post their screenshot within 30 minutes of the match ending on the forums or send it to a tournament admin or the match referee. Failing to comply with any part of this rule may result in a one match ban for that player

Actually I don't know how to handle this coz the screen have been taken few rounds after the message so I leave the decision to admins.

-I've never done this, and did not read the rules. How to insert screenshots.

Kazupa said:
romechemik said:
Kazupa said:

-I've never done this, and did not read the rules. How to insert screenshots.
It's not too hard just read the msg of the referee
ffb5e0c20a9a519fcf11c31f3a871f52.png

Thanks for these 56 rounds in 2 matches, 6 rounds on winterburg yesterday and shame it wasn't streamed again. Good luck in knockout stage, maybe we will fight again in next 5vs5 tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom