Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Finals Format and Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah this event was really great. Obviously I'm disappointed not to win but seeing in person how happy beating us made my new friends, it didn't feel as bad as losing online :p

Thanks so much to the LEF, Taleworlds, PGL and the sponsors for making it happen and for all the players there, meeting you all was a real highlight. Also thanks for voting to give me in the audience award :cool: :party:

Really hope we can do more tournaments of this quality in the future and get way more of us involved.

I'm humbled to participate in the event, I had a great time and felt a bit heartbroken going home. Meeting everyone was an amazing eyeopening experience and connecting faces to players and finding the personalities to all be incredibly pleasing.
I want to thank everyone for sponsoring the event. I'm surprised to see myself become so emotional about seeing my friends in Yellow walk off the stage and just shocked at how high my interest was in this event.

I'm sorry for Maximou to not be able to come but I hope I put on a good show with my rusty dueling skills.

I'm hoping for the next tournament I will be able to focus more on sleeping and recovering myself to play at my highest potential and bounce back in the... hopeful next event! I'm also hoping "See you at lan" will become a compliment in this scene now :lol:

Congratulations to Castellans for winning, I had a great time with them there and especially last night, as well as meeting everyone else.  :oops:

Ye thx for everything, never drank as much coke in my life before I fink still on the coffein.  :oops:
Had a blast meeting everyone! Quite happy that the booze was disallowed afterall, since I would've been hungover af otherwise.
Bucharest is a tempting city, I'm telling you.

Relaksweakest got dooked on in armwrestling, so forget about his stronkest merchandising :fruity:

Thanks to everyone involved really, was a great pleasure to meet each and every one of you, and I hope we get to see more events of this sort in the (near) future. What stood out for me the most was the comradship amongst all players, was so much fun to play against each other or just hang out in the player lounge.

Congratulations to Castellans, Peter and M for their wins in their respective categories, all well deserved. :grin:

Just rewatched what I missed yesterday.

The whole event was just epic ! EPIC, I tell ye !

Grand congratulations to Castellans and Peter, well-deserved champions of EU in this style of WB :smile:

Thanks to everyone who participated and organised the event, it was a joy to watch, hopefully it was a success and more will come  :shifty:

Big GGs to all the players that participated, you guys are now the 'face of our community', you made history in Bucharest and should take pride in that :grin:

Also: BD is my new idol and spirit animal both in WB and IRL

Thanks to everyone for making this possible, including both organizers and players. Was great to met people i would have never met otherwise and made friends with guys i would have never even spoke to. All of you made this a fantastic memory and proved right that Warband can be much more than a broken game wich somehow keeps up coming back at it again to **** around on the forums.

I do really hope to see you all again (With a lot of more new faces hopefully) in similar events and let this stand as a cristal proof that behind every nickname and avatar there is a real, breathing, feeling person which acts and thinks in a fundamentally equal way in which you do.

Also memes lol

When you get roasted by rempica in chat

bae3e53d97be9fb3a342b8bb19cdbd5f.png

Back
Top Bottom