MOD NOT DEAD; DISCORD.

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a Solid and Shade Fan Public Service Announcement:

Attention newcomers and passersby! The mod is not dead, we're just all in the Discord chat. (Juuuust in case someone doesn't realize)
Thank you.

End PSA.

in order,

taleworlds.com

N0ught has said definitively that he does not intend to do so

Aye, sorry, I meant where I could download the mod for MnB classic :smile:
But never mind, I already found it on moddb.

On a side not, why not? Doesn't he want people to play it? Because I'm sure there aren't many people who play MnB classic anymore :neutral:

His reasoning has to do with the difficulty of porting over, and I think the modding system in general is different in negative ways. Our discord server has had as many as one hundred people on it at once, although I do readily admit that I only saw that once, and on average it's more like twenty. But, as N0ught says, the mod "insists upon itself". I think he'd work on it even if no one played at all.

Adjacently, if you give this mod thirty minutes of your time, you'll be hooked. If not, I would be absolutely shocked.

EDIT: also, welcome aboard! I hope you join the discord channel and hit us up with questions and comments, as well as check out the extensive strategy guide N0ught made.

Too bad one of the most active person (who has the power to kick) is crazy. at first sign of his crazy i just kinda ignored it not knowing he had power over the discord but i came to find he had this power when he kicked me for spamming..... for saying a thing once, i decided to pretty much duck out  and decided to put up a goodbye explaining why i left.  and yup repetedly kicked and now banned.

Karth00701/10/2019
SO
on an problem you admit HAS NO CORRECT WAY TO INTERPRET ..... you refuse to let it rest because you have not made me agree with your side
Maul01/10/2019
Absolutely, I see your point of view as irrational because it infringes upon other's views.
Karth00701/10/2019
how
Maul01/10/2019
You stated as a first basis that you disagreed with me. That infringes upon my view's sovereignty.

this is crazy is it not and this dude who does not let you have an opinion that does not match his has admin power XD

I'm not on the Discord. There are reasons for that, such as matters such as those described by karth007 above. I'm curious, though. To my knowledge, not much in the way of updates has been posted on here for some time. Has there been much progress as of late, either on Solid & Shade or on Norm?

Back
Top Bottom