Native Completed North American Duel Tournament v2 Trox wins Version 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Nevino said:
With Maximou admitting he has tried auto block, it puts all his past results in doubt. As well as all his current duel tournaments, which is why I'll be banning Maximou from NADT, he admitted to using/trying it so it makes me think he could've used it at a different time in my tourney. Thus I'll be banning Maximou from my tourney, I won't tell Osiris how to run his tourney, but I think this creates too many questions to just let it slide.

Evidence in the EU tourney has revealed Maximou's attempts to use auto block thus putting all his past results in doubt and because of this, Maximou is banned and forfeits the finals to Trox. Also it must be mentioned Maximous unwillingness to duel Trox in NA within an NA duel tourney contributed to the decision.

I'll be talking to Trox soon about another option for the finals cuz this is a lame way to end it.

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHA **** LOL

YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE

i think the best part is how many euros are arguing that he shouldn't be removed from the other tourney or posting things like
Let's hope the young Maximou will learn a lesson from all of this

some are defending him saying as well.

what kind of idiot signs up to a cheating forum using his own name **** kek

Most ppl tried autoblock out of curiosity anyway  :lol:

no they **** don't LOL. if you want to you can turn on autoblock on SP

All the salt towards Maximou whilst you don't even KNOW that he cheats/has cheated. Hell, you didn't even know it was him before he admitted it. Sad to see how some people **** talk maximou for a post that could have been a troll, another player, or in this case, an experiment.

an experiment

j-j-just a social experiment guys he didnt mean it

Maximou said:
Hello,

I want to clarify one thing: I wanted to test the autoblock because I suspected Arni to be a cheater. Many well-known player have already tested the autoblock to recognize cheaters. I warned Soul of my intention to test it (Soul is an administrator on the Ludus). I've spent a lot of time on this game and I'm sad to see that people have misinterpreted this story. I will ask you to reconsider your decision, although I know that it is a difficult choice. I've the feeling that I can count on Nevino and Osiris to reconsider their decision. This is a complete disaster. Those who know me know that I am a virtuous person !  :cry:

Thanks,
Maximou

i think the best part is how many euros are arguing that he shouldn't be removed from the other tourney or posting things like
Let's hope the young Maximou will learn a lesson from all of this

He's a 17 years old kid, he completely f***** up , I'm not defending him at all, but I think there is no point crushing this kid even more. Hopefully he'll grow up and not do it again, if you had to destroy all the kids who used this s*** or tried it, there would be a slaugther tbh, even among big names player. Now they know what to expect if they want to be as stupid as him, that's it. 
To conclude, I think the way admins of both NA and EU tourneys dealt with it was good.

FRA_Peter said:
if you had to destroy all the kids who used this s*** or tried it, there would be a slaugther tbh, even among big names player.

must be an EU thing, since nobody i know in NA other than Andrei has used or tested autoblock.

I'd have anyone who ever touched cheats banned permanently.
I would rather play with a small scene then question every duel or battle result that will or ever has happened.

I wanted to test the autoblock because I suspected Arni to be a cheater.

j-just an experiment guys don't worry haHAA i dont cheat haHAA

They do it once they will do it again, once a scumbag always a scumbag.

Tell yourself it isnt true but it is, people never really change.

Also trox is a freak who quit community then smurfs back into it lmao way to go kiddo!  :lol:

Gorlock said:
They do it once they will do it again, once a scumbag always a scumbag.

Tell yourself it isnt true but it is, people never really change.

Also trox is a freak who quit community then smurfs back into it lmao way to go kiddo!  :lol:
Why are you calling other people freaks lol

Back
Top Bottom