North American Duel v2 | chowski got banned lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️ you ??****ing ??????? ❌❌❌❌crossed❌❌❌❌ it. ?????? You ?? see, ?️ ?usually ??? I ?️ ? ???act ??? nice???? ??around?? here.?️? ?Treat? people ?????? like friends? ? and all ???? that. But ☝️ ⏳when⏳someone ?? ?decided? my ????kindness???㊗️ is ?a ???weakness???, I ?️ ? will ☝️ not ❌❌ ?hesitate? to make my ☝️㊙️point㊙️? ↔️across↔️ that ㊙️ there ??? is ??️‍♂️strength?️‍♂️? ⬇️⬇️⬇️underneath⬇️⬇️⬇️ this ?? ? facade?. So ☝️ listen??? ??? here, ? you ???troll???. Stay ? the ⛔ **** ?? away? from my ? ? ??thread.?? If ⚠⚠☝️⚠⚠⚠ you ?? ▶continue▶ to press ? your ??? futile? ? ?"Agenda" ??, there ?? will ?? be ?? ??consequences.?? Have a? NICE? day.☀️?

Simonnn said:
Oh, ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️ you ??****ing ??????? ❌❌❌❌crossed❌❌❌❌ it. ?????? You ?? see, ?️ ?usually ??? I ?️ ? ???act ??? nice???? ??around?? here.?️? ?Treat? people ?????? like friends? ? and all ???? that. But ☝️ ⏳when⏳someone ?? ?decided? my ????kindness???㊗️ is ?a ???weakness???, I ?️ ? will ☝️ not ❌❌ ?hesitate? to make my ☝️㊙️point㊙️? ↔️across↔️ that ㊙️ there ??? is ??️‍♂️strength?️‍♂️? ⬇️⬇️⬇️underneath⬇️⬇️⬇️ this ?? ? facade?. So ☝️ listen??? ??? here, ? you ???troll???. Stay ? the ⛔ **** ?? away? from my ? ? ??thread.?? If ⚠⚠☝️⚠⚠⚠ you ?? ▶continue▶ to press ? your ??? futile? ? ?"Agenda" ??, there ?? will ?? be ?? ??consequences.?? Have a? NICE? day.☀️?

wow
God is dead

UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you were banned under: sigi
GUID: 1381494
Which admin banned you: Andrei
Why you we're banned: I upheld justice of the north american community
Why you think you should be unbanned: im listed as an admin of this server and a member of the north american community of mount and blade: warband and i deserve to use the services of NA_Duel

explosivepuppet said:
UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you were banned under: sigi
GUID: 1381494
Which admin banned you: Andrei
Why you we're banned: I upheld justice of the north american community
Why you think you should be unbanned: im listed as an admin of this server and a member of the north american community of mount and blade: warband and i deserve to use the services of NA_Duel
Honestly, I don't really know what to say to this I'll ask chowski to answer this unban appeal.

I offered you a default win in the tourney cause idgaf

You wanted to duel

The second you lost you ran whining to nevino and got cold feet about how big bad Andrei was in the tourney

That's super lame, you aren't getting unbanned like that lol

UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: 4ster

GUID: (no idea how to get this)

Which admin banned you: miscellaneous

Why you we're banned: I ran beside him teleporting him away and then did it again purposely (not knowing hes admin bc I am new to server) He instant Perm Banned me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think this is a complete over reaction, I mean what makes me upset is the fact I didnt even get a kick warning just instantly Perm Banned.

4ster said:
UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: 4ster

GUID: (no idea how to get this)

Which admin banned you: miscellaneous

Why you we're banned: I ran beside him teleporting him away and then did it again purposely (not knowing hes admin bc I am new to server) He instant Perm Banned me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think this is a complete over reaction, I mean what makes me upset is the fact I didnt even get a kick warning just instantly Perm Banned.
Looked into the logs he warned you (even if he wasn't on the admin pass at the time he warned you) that if you teleported him again he would ban you and I guess you didn't take his word, I'll unban you the next server reset you should be unbanned but any further more rule breaking will be a month ban.

Back
Top Bottom